Chapter 34 - Found

Listen...
((It's called damn Wattpad. You chose to be here man. Don't complain to me if you don't like the story line, that's a you problem.)) This is the Last time I'm damn addressing this.

Enjoy!!

(TW: foul language)
——————-

Damien's pov -

I take a sharp turn. My grip was still tight on the steering wheel. Anger was fuming from me. How did she even get passed the security system.

I asked the front gates and they claim to not see anyone. I clench my jaw and look around. It's fucking dark!

I groan angrily.

I look up and see the helicopters still around. I get my phone out and call Xander.

"See her?" I said with a icy cold voice. I can hear him panting. "No— but you should check out the stupid motel-" I cut the call and sped towards that way.

I should of knocked that whole place down. No one even goes there, besides rotten men.

I take a sharp turn and see the building. I park and get out. The owner come out with a cigarette in his mouth. He fixed his pants and came to me and bowed immediately.

"K-king. Why are you here suddenly?" He said taking the cigarette out and crushed it. I tighten my fists. I have the urge to punch him for no god damn reason. I'll find a reason to.

"Any women come tonight" I said in a cold tone. Anger was seething off of me: he looked hella nervous.

"I-uh—huh?" He said looking confused. I close my eyes clenching my jaw. This man wants me to punch him.

"I don't fucking repeat!" I yell making him flinch. He looked like he was thinking and then hesitantly shook his head. "No women.." he said looking down.

I step closer to Him and held his collar of his shirt lifting his body off the ground. He looked shocked and he was struggling. He looked scared. "K-"

"If I find out you're lying, you know the hell what will happen." I gritted my teeth telling him in anger and threw him back to the floor and turn to the go into my car.

He ran inside and I entered my car. I hit the steering wheel and closed my eyes laying my head back at the head rest.

I sat there for a few seconds. But opened it when my phone rang. "What" I said in a low voice. "We checked the spot you recommended and She's in the woods, up north."

I hear Xander say and immediately I wasted no time and started to drive into the woods as he gave directions.

There was a hidden pathway for cars. baby doll you can't get away from me. I will find you no matter what.

I stop the car abruptly and get out. I head into the woods and look around.

If I call out for her she will just run further. I take my tuxedo coat off and held in my arms just in case she's in a bad condition so I can put it on her. It's cold here.

I can control myself with the cold. She can't.

The helicopters lights up helped me to see. I look further into the distance before I take another turn.

But as I turn something laying on the ground caught my attention. Fuck!

"BABY DOLL!" I yell and ran to her. As I got closer I see her eyes slightly open. Her scarf was covering her nose down so removed it from her face and my eyes widen with anger.