Chapter 20 - special guest disaster

Damien's pov -

I wanna kill Renzo with my bare hands. Not only that but I wanna burn him alive.

He's so desperate to bring me down. Man doesn't even know I can't be put down. The damn baster threaten me that he will take my place.

It's kinda funny to me. It's like a worm trying to be more stronger and bigger then a dinosaur. Impossible. Just impossible.

I groan and threw the stack of files on the floor next to Xander's feet.

"Did you arrange everything with Carlo?" I said with my usual cold tone. Xander sighs and sits across from me.

"Yeah he's coming here tonight" he said leaning back and watching me like the fucking freak he is.

"How many guards are hiring inside here?" He said playing with some things on my desk and I groan and look up at my computer.

"45" I said bluntly and he started laughing.

"Never mind that, the meeting you rushed out yesterday...for leila, was she ok?" He said looking at me curious because I never leave a meeting like that.

Yesterday. Gosh she gave me non stop feelings yesterday. The things she can do to me. I thought she was hurt. But no my baby doll was—- I actually don't know why she called me. She definitely missed me.

"Non of your fucking business asshole" I said gruffly and he started laughing and i glare at him.

"Will she join your little meeting with Carlo." He said letting a bored sigh out. He's really bored. I could kill this baster any second for being annoying.

"No" I said sternly. "No one is allowed to see my baby doll. MY WIFE" I said slamming my hand on the desk.

"Whipped" he said laughing and I glare at him. I throw my pen at his face and he groans but continued laughing.

"Whipped motherfucker" he said again and I ignored him.

I can't go one day without thinking of her. I love the way she hits me and gets mad at me. I love the way she hates me. And I shouldn't.

I will never let her go no matter what.

I should go down and prepare for Carlos arrival.

🍄🌱🍄🌱🍄

Leila pov -

"Come in we need to sneak into the food for tonight!!" Ondina said squealing trying to convince me.

She wants to see the special guest even after Amaris said not to. She's desperate to see this new guy.

"Come on I heard he's hot" she said smirking and my eyes widen.

"No!!" I said loudly at her and she giggles and shakes her head and grabbed my head to walk downstairs.

I stop her mid way.

"N-no Ondina." I said with a shaky breath and she giggles .

"He's not here yet silly!! We're just going to another random room so it's closer and easier to spy on the men when they come" she said forcefully taking me to a room.

I bite my lips unsure about this. What if Damien gets mad about this whole plan and hits me. I don't feel like being hit. I just recovered.

"Ondina..." I said with a unsure voice but she shakes her head.

"Stop being so scared. If he kills you, I will put you back together if I'm still alive." She said giggling. Is she joking?

He will kill me.