Chapter 22 - stars

Damien's pov -

I watched my doll as she slowly fell asleep ontop of me. The person she hates most, yes she still fell asleep.

I lean down and kiss her head. One day it will be the lips. Gosh she's the first women I actually don't wanna hurt.

She's the first person in the entire universe that I wanna have kids with. I'm a sucker for her. I just hope one day she has the same feeling.

I know she doesn't have anything for me besides hatred but I will wait my entire life.
I let a frustrated sigh out.

She keeps getting hurt. I can't believe I let someone in our mansion that would hurt my wife. Key fucking word, MY!

I need a drink. If someone a year ago told me I would be whipped for a women at the point I convert to marry her, I would punch them then I'd shoot them. Bullshit that's why.

But here I am holding a small angel in my arms. With her I can actually fall asleep.

Something I can't do. At all. Unless I'm drunk and pass out.

I lean down and kiss her head again. Then I trail my lips to her button nose. My kissed it and trailed my lips to her lips but paused.

Don't Damien. She'll fucking kill you.

But if she does I won't mind.

'She'll marry someone else.' I wanna kill my own thoughts for thinking like this.

I clench my fists at the thought of her marrying someone else. I'll chop their dick off and feed it to my guard dogs.

Stupid thoughts.

I lean down and kiss the crook of her neck. I love when she puts her face in my neck. What else can she do with a pretty face like that—

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. Fucking dickhead mother fucker! Who's fucking throat am I choking today.

I pick up the call. "What you fucking dickhead!?" I said with a mad tone.

"Ouch Damien that fucking burns my heart. I thought we were—" I cut Xander off

"You got 1 minutes" I said with a icy cold tone. He sighs and spoke again.

"Renzo is in Russia" he said sternly and I sat up immediately making my doll whine and move her head.

I pat her back and she cuddled into me again. If I tell her this tomorrow she'll literally kill me.

I spoke into the phone. "I'm coming" I cut the call and slowly lift my angel off of me but she whimpered and hugged me tighter.

I get another pillow and put it in her arms instead of me. Then I get up and slowly changed.

((Outfit down below as usual))

Once I get out I get my phone and rush out.

🍄🌱🍄🌱🍄

Leila's pov -

"Guys I don't need anything I'm not hungry—" I spoke but Amaris cut me off.

"No leila. Hon you need the strength to feel all better. The doctor said you have low iron again. You look so pale. Why won't you eat? I thought you love food." Amaris said holding my hands looking into my eyes.