Chapter 8 - food poision

⛔️ If there's any grammar mistakes that's all autocorrect. I hate it sometimes.
——

Leila's pov -

What's the password!! I let out a big sigh. I want to see if I can call the police or even my parents. Wait? Will they yell at me? Most likely.

Useless phone! I started to type random numbers to see if it will open. I heard footsteps behind me. I turn around. It's him. Oh my allah why him! I rolled my eyes and hid the phone immediately behind my back.

Maybe he didn't see me snooping in his phone. "You know baby doll no one ever dares to disobey me and comes up here. Ever." He said taking more steps to me.

"Well! I-I don't care" I said glaring at him. He's trying to scare me. But it won't work. Actually it might work.

He muttered something under his breath and then took his hand out. I backed away. He knew I had his phone. I still won't give it. I glare at him and shake my head.

"Baby doll give me the phone" he said softly and walked closer. "Get away! Don't come closer!!" I yell moving back.

"Give the phone doll" he said chuckling and I shake my head. I backed away but I hit the wall. Just my luck.

"I'm going to call the police on you! I will report you!!" I yell in his face. And all he did was get closer.

"Baby doll I'm more powerful than the police. The fuckers fears me" he said huskily to me.  His minty breath hitting my face. His breath even smells good.

Stop Leila.

Wait— he's in charge of the police than? He's more powerful than them? Then no one can help me. I'm stuck. But how is he so powerful..what does he do?

"H-how!! Stop and don't curse at me!" I said slapping his chest. He chuckled and reached his hand behind me to get the phone

"NO!" I yelled and moved and he brought his hand to my waist. "LET GO! PERVERT DONT TOUCH ME!" I yell in his face and just looks at me with danger eyes. Did I make him mad? Will he hit me? Has he had enough? Most likely.

"Baby doll give me the phone. No one can take you away from me" he said calmly like it's nothing. He's right. They can't. But I wanna talk to my family first. I miss them.

"Let me talk to my family p-please." I said with a calmer and sadder tone. Oh god why is he smirking.

"You'll have to do me favor then. And I did save you." He replied and softly graze his tattooed fingers to my cheek. I push my head away and he chuckled.

What should I do? Whatever, it's not a big deal. He did save me. I do need to return his favor. Not that he's doing any better by keeping me hostage here.

"Fine." I said and he smirks again. He then pulls away making me sigh in relief. He walk over to his desk chair and sat in the wheal chair. He had his legs spread and his one hand on the arm rester and holding his head. And his other hand on his muscly thighs.

I riled my eyes at him and turn my back to him. I pressed the phone open. "What's your password!!" I yell annoyed at the device.

"Your birthday" he said so calmly. I turn my head around and see he has a grin on his face. My birthday?? What a pervert!

"Creep!!! Pervert!!" I yell. I punched in the numbers. October 13. It worked. I had a huge smile on my face.

I gasp seeing the wallpaper. I turn to him. "WHAT IS THIS! WHY AM I YOUR WALLPAPER!!" I said showing him the phone and he had a playful smirk on his face. I wanna slap his beautiful face. I didn't say beautiful.