Chapter 56 - Daddy Issues

Leila's pov -

"No you do it!" I yelled and kicked the shoes that's on the floor. Currently we're getting ready for— well he said it's a surprise.

And now I had to put on shoes since the surprise is outside.

I didn't feel like putting my shoes on. He chuckled and came to me and kneeled down like a prince and grabbed my foot but I took it away fast, "wait..you don't have a foot fetish right?" I said suspiciously.

What? The man wants me to call him daddy. I won't be surprised if he confesses and say he does.

He smirked which is never a good sign. "Doll you already know it's only your feet I would love to hold. Just you my doll" he confessed and I shook my head. "I wish I never asked." I said mumbling and rolled my eyes.

He shook his head and chuckled. He leaned down and kissed my ankle. "Dami!" I yelled and he chuckled. "Doll you don't even know how bad I wanna-" he paused and is hands slowly traced my under dress, slowly traveling up to my thighs and squeezed it. My breath hitched.

"D-dam-" he slapped my thighs. "What did I say you can call me baby doll?" He said in a dominant tone and I clench the bed sheets. I was sitting on the edge of the bed as he was kneeled down with his hands under my dress. Oh gosh..I can feel his hands..his large tattooed strong hands.

(Dress down below!!)

"D-daddy.." I said obeying and he looked pleased. "That's right." He said and went further up my thighs. I squirm around trying to get his perverted hands off but a part of me enjoyed this.

His hands reached my under wear making me fall back with a unsteady breath. He can't do more since I'm pregnant. It can hurt the baby but I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

"You like this?" He said with his deep voice gets up pulling my long dress up and kneeled down and started to kiss my inner thighs. My hands went his hair and clenched it.

"Y-yes" I said breathily but his other hand slapped my thighs, "yes what" he said in his commanding tone making me whine for some odd reason.

"Y-yes daddy." I said in a uneasy breath. He gets up and placed his hands on my hips. He leaned down to my face and kissed my forehead.

"Good girl." He said and slowly pulled my dress down while my eyes are still closed, my breathing still a mess and my heart pumping faster than ever.

He helped me up and I open my eyes slowly and stare at him. He kneeled down and put my shoes on finally. "Why are you so fucking tiny. You're feet are smaller than my hands" he said and groaned. I was still flustered from the action before. "W-well you're hands are h-huge so.." I said breathily.

He chuckled and stood up. "Alright doll let's go down." He said and he'd his hand out for me to hold. "You don't have a hand fetish too..right?" I said glaring at him. I asked jokingly. He smirked and looked down at my hands. "Give me your hand and you'll see" he said and my eyes widen.

I pout and put my hand in his and he pulled my hand to his lips and kissed it softly. "Fucking obsessed with you" he said and kissed my hand again. "Thanks you pervert" I said mumbling and he chuckled.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me downstairs.

"What's the surprise" I said confused and he chuckled. "You mean who?" He said and I looked at him confused. Who can it be?

——

Apparently they haven't arrived yet so we're waiting— sorry I mean I am waiting. Damien left outside to get some things cleared with the guards.