Chapter 33 - Dark Woods

((If you have a problem with my story, kindly don't read please. Thank you loves!! Enjoy!!))

——

Damien's pov -

My heart fell to the pit of my stomach.

I looked at her with seething expression. What the fuck am I hearing right now. I clench my fists right at the point they went white.

I get up and get my phone. I called Xander and he picked up. "Missed me already—" I cut him off, "Bring me the cctv laptop. Now" i spoke with no emotion. I cut the call before he can reply.

I walked towards the huge hall heading up the stairs to see if leila fainted somewhere. Amaris followed me.  I already see Xander jogging towards me with a black laptop. "Here" he said giving it to me.

I look take it from his hold and look through the footage from the latest. It shows nothing. "Fuck!!" I yelled and threw the laptop away.

Someone must of messed with the cameras. Fucking fuck! I clench my fists and look at Xander. "Get the helicopters ready." I said walking towards the doors.

I see Ondian and Amaris looking down. I walked passed them and they bow. I open the door and the team started to gather.

I look at my trusted guard. "If you fucking let anyone in or out I'm fucking chopping your heads off!" I yell sternly and walked passed him but stopped as he said something.

"I-I'm sorry K-king but mike he said he had to go somewhere a-and Is going to come bac—" i looked back at him with a deadly glare making him stop talking. "If he comes, hold him for me so I can deal with you all at once!"

Everyone one is going to get fucking fired After I find my doll.  I get into my car and started the engine.

While the gates open fast I sped away in a matter of seconds. I clench the steering wheel hard. My knuckles went white again. I can feel my self loosing it. I want my baby doll in my arms. Im going to find you my doll.

🍄🌱🍄🌱🍄

Leila's pov —

When is Mike coming. I've been waiting for which feels like an hour.

He's not coming back for you.

He left you here to die. Like everyone else.

No one will care to look. Or notice.

My lips quiver and my eyes turn glossy, I wish that's not the case. What if this is all a trick. What do I do from here?

My breathing goes uneasy. I stand up and walk around the room back and forth. I can't be left here alone..with these men and this rotting smell.

I look out the window, it's super small but I can see somewhat the outside. It's very dirty. I'm not touching it.

I see a group of men walking to the motel with bottles in their hands. They weren't walking straight. Oh my allah! Is it alcohol! How disgusting. I'm scared. I don't wanna say this but I wish I stayed at the mansion.

"Breathe Leila" I tell myself and take deep breaths but my tears betrayed me and fell down my cheek. I can hear bottles break from downstairs. I flinch and close my ears with the palms of my hands.

—-
I don't know the time. The wall clock is smashed. I should just get out of here and run on the road till I see a area I know.

But I won't. I look at the window. It's hard to see. It's dark outside. For sure now I know Mike isn't coming back for me.

I will not stay here though. Maybe just for a few more hours. He'll come back..

I waited for a few more hours standing looking out the dirty window. I yawn and closed my eyes for a second but opened them again.

I look out the window and see a expensive car drive in. Why is someone so rich here- my body froze as I see Damien.

Oh god no! Should I go to him..

No he'll beat you up for running away

Oh allah!! I gasped and quickly fixed my scarf around my face and head. I looked out the window one more time and see him talking to someone angrily. I think he's yelling.

I look away and head to the door I get out the room. Heading to the stairs I tried not to trip and go down.

Once I arrived at the last step I look at around and see another door opposite of the lobby door. I run to the back door.

I wiggle on the handle and it finally opened. I arrived at the back of the small building. I get out and close the door behind me quietly. I turn around but my eyes widen.

It's a random man with a cigarette in his mouth smirking while looking at me.

I look away  and walked away from him but fell when something was thrown at my feet. My breathing goes uneasy and I look back at him with teary eyes.

"You kind of people make me sick to my stomach! Take it off" he said before spitting on me. I whimpered and backed away.

I hear a car roar. Damien's leaving. Think Leila! Try to go away from him and escape or go to Damien for help—-

I didn't even get to decide when he threw a heavy rock at my head. I gasped and looked at him with blurry eyes.

"N-n—" I paused as he lifted his hand to hit me hard. "I-I'm Damien's w-wife! I will call him-"

He held his hold with wide eyes.

He muttered a bad word.

He threw the rock near me and I flinch. I whimpered and scoot back. I kept repeating surats. Allah please get him away.

He gets his phone out and was going to call someone but I got up and head towards the woods. The dark woods.

I didn't know where I was going just one words in my mind.

Run

So I listened and ran. I didn't know where I was going and just ran. I screamed when I fell over something. My head hits something and I felt my eyes slowly loosing light.

No no no no

I groan and start to cry trying to get up but it failed and I black out.

————

Once again, if you don't like what I write kindly leave. No one is forcing you to read, thank you lovelies!! Bye bye!!