(Last chap.) chapter 62 - Happy

(The picture will match the ending scene 🥹 so adorable)

—-

Leila's pov -

I had this nervous feeling in my gut and I don't know why. Who is she going to tell? My mom?

I don't care anymore at this point of what they think. I'm happy with Damien and that's the end of that.

It's better than that— zain... or anyone else.

"Did you just kiss that non Muslim!" She said in a high pitch voice and eyed Damien up and down.

I rolled my eyes. "That 'non Muslim' is my husband." I said in a passive aggressive tone. She clenched her jaw in anger. She looked over at Damien.

"You could of married me..I have it all." She said twirling her hair and biting her lips which had lipstick all over it. Her teeth also had lipstick on it. Second hand Embarrassment. Didn't she just say I'm married to a non Muslim? This girl is on my last nerve. Such a hypocrite.

Damien coldly stared at her not pleased. He looked away somewhere else then. I rolled my eyes at her once again.

"I'm single you know.." she said giggling like a hyena to him he held my waist and spoke with pure bitterness. "Yeah no shit you are. That's a no brainer." His reply made me laugh.

She comes closer. "Oh come o—" before she can finish her sentence I came infront of Damien and glared at her. "Move Leila!" She yelled and slightly gets closer.

I crossed my hands over my chest.
"No " I said and she groaned. I can hear Damien's chuckle in my ear. And held my waist but I did everything in me to ignore him.

"You cover yourself up! Who would be interested in that!" She said annoyed and I scoff. "At least I can get men lined up for me unlike you who can't even pick one up in the bar. That's embarrassing Maya." I said in a passive aggressive tone again.

She looked at me shocked

Damien's hands tighten on my waist as he went into a fit of laughter and leaned his head down and put it on my shoulder laughing.

"How dare you talk to me like that! IM BETTER THAN YOU—" she yelled but I interrupted her again. "how sweetheart? How are you better?" I said slightly pushing her and grabbed her hand and pushed her to me.

"Listen here Maya, he is mine! All mine! I will destroy you if you—" I yelled but Damien lifted me up to his shoulder and laughed.

"Alright baby doll that's enough" he laughed and smacked my butt. I shake my head. "LET ME FINISH HER!" I yelled and see Maya slowly running away.

Damien smacked my butt again. "Doll your turning me on. You're so fucking sexy when your possessive."

I stoped moving and kissed his side neck.
"I learned it from my husband"

—————
4 years later -

Damien's pov -

"Alright let's go." I said to my Dalia my daughter. Our daughter. She was hungry for some chocolate cake but Leila refuses to give her sugar this late. Ridiculous. It's only 3am.

She said I should stop saying yes to everything but I can't help it.

"D-dada..and I get c-chocolate milk" she whined and hid her face in my neck sniffing. She's such a drama queen. Like her mom. They both are so fucking extra.

"Yes you can but don't tell mumma. She'll kill me.." I said whispering and head to the kitchen. Once I arrived I get the chocolate milk and cake. I then sat her on the counter and began to eat a protein bar while she ate the two things.

"Fank wu baba" she said with cake in her mouth all smushed in her cheek. I chuckled and kissed her forehead. "No problem princess." I said and bled her tiny legs so she doesn't fall. Leila would murder me.

"I can't believe you Damien." I hear my doll scold. "Shit!" I said and turned around and see her hands on her hip shaking her head in disbelief.

"Uh yeah...she said she'll go to sleep after this" i said and see Dalia giggle and lean into me more.

"She's a child dami. What does she know." She said and picked up Dalia  and held her before waking out.

Before she could get far I grabbed her waist and pulled her into my chest. She shrugged to get out.

"Dami!" She giggled and slapped my chest. I rolled my eyes and leaned in to kiss her but Dalia screamed and hugged me. I chuckled and got her from my dolls hold. She looked so jealous it was adorable.

I lean into her ear. "Now I want a boy"

Her face flushed red. She slapped my chest. "D-dami!" She said and I smirk and lean down.

"You didn't answer me my love." I said to her but she started to walk upstairs.
"I'll see you there" she giggled and continued to walk up. I groan also walked up.

Dalia was half asleep in my arms. Her head in my neck as I held her. I can't fucking believe I have a daughter and a wife.

Fuck I love them so much.

———

FINISHHHHH!!!! 🥺 ILL MISS THEM!

Bye bye!!!

My next book is even better 😉