(last chap. Pt.1) Chapter 61 - Maya?

Leila's pov - (a little time skip)

"Your baby is- how many months now?" The lady in a doctors jacket said. Some might even call her a therapist. What am I even saying, She is one.

I rub my pregnant belly and smiled.
"6 months now..." I said in a small calm tone but really in reality I was fighting tears.

"Wow! That's amazing.." she said and was writing things down. I looked at Amaris in the corner of my room standing there smiling. Trying to get me to "open myself"

Why should i trust this random stranger? Just because they are a doctor I should trust them?

"Amaris, Im done.." I said softly and stood up holding my belly. The two looked at each other and Amaris shook her head.

"Leila you just started...and you always say the same things..I know you don't want this but it's good for you and the baby!" She smiled and held my hands.

I shook my head, "no I'm fine I just feel tired." I said and opened the door for them to leave. "Mrs. Luciano, you need my help." She said walking to me.

I stayed silent but Amaris spoke instead. "Thank you for your help but maybe you can try to come back again tomorrow"

I shook my head. "I feel okay, I don't wanna keep wasting your time" I said quietly. "I'm taking my meds and I feel fine" I said and clenched my fists on the side of my dress. Jill's eyes fall to my actions and sighed.

"Alright, goodnight..." Jill said and took her doctor things and left out the door. Amaris turned to me and rubbed my arm.

"A-Amaris..." I said staring down at the my belly. She hums and held my arm softly.
"Yes?" She said. I look back up at her.

"I wanna see him..?" I said lowly but my controlled my tears. I will not cry in front of them. They will just bring me to the therapist. Every time Amaris or Ondina sees me crying, they call the therapist.

Can I not cry?

Is crying not normal?

"You know my answer to that Leila...he will come when he's free." She said sighing and opened the door and looked at me before leaving.

"I'm sorry but i promise you he is alive. He does come home...but it's late usually or for work. I'm sorry" she said lowly and left.

I walked to my bed slowly. I sat down and let tears fall down my cheek. You just wanna see him! It's been almost two months! I try to stay up for him but he comes too late and I end up falling asleep.

I end up falling asleep on the couch and when I wake up I'm in my bed. That's how I know he comes home. But when I go to see him he's already out the house.

I rub my belly softly and laid on the pillow slowly. I know he's busy. I just need to sleep. I get my my phone and clicked the messages app. Once I opened it and clicked his name.

Leila: "Dami?"
...

...

...
I just shut my phone and put it by the night stand. He doesn't even text! Or pick up his calls.

I let a sigh out and just shut my eyes.

————

"Baby doll?" I hear a rough voice say in my ear. I ignored it and continue to keep dreaming.

Suddenly I'm picked up and laid ontop of a body. I gasped and jolted awake.