Chapter 44 - lingerie

TW: A BIT DIRTY

Leila's pov -

Pitch darkness Is all I see. Damien blind folded me.  He wanted to take me somewhere. I swear if he kills me—

He's holding my waist and my hand with his other hand. I let him because I don't wanna fall and break my nose.

"What if I fall.." I said taking hesitant steps. "Doll, I will never let you fall. I'll simply catch you" he said chuckling and kissed my cheek. I slightly pulled away  and sighed. "Better.." I said.

He chuckled and rubbed my waist. "Feisty" he said still chuckling making me roll my eyes under this piece of fabric.

He entered me into something and it started moving. A elevator! I bring my small fists to his shirt and clench it.

It's moving pretty fast, not like any other elevator I've been on.

"Dami.." I said more as if it was a whisper. His hands traveled to my butt and rubbed it. Pervert...

"My love what's wrong" he said in a concern voice. To be honest, for some reason him just saying that in a soft concern voice made me comfortable.

No you shouldn't say that!!

I shouldn't?..oh...

"It's—what floor are we goin to?" I said and laid my head on his rock hard chest.

"The top" he said bluntly making me frown. "Thanks for being specific.." I said.

"You're very welcome my love" he said softly and I slapped his chest and moved back.

"No come back.." he whispered disappointingly almost like to himself. He's such a clingy child.

I hear a ding. We arrived. Finally. He held my waist and hand again. Then he began to lead me somewhere carefully.

A gush of cool wind hits my face. It was refreshing. Then, A hand goes on the blindfold and it fell off.

I adjusted my eyes to the surrounding and looked around.

Oh my allah!

We're at the top; the balcony!! It's beautiful decorated with flowers and cute fairy lights. Theirs a pathway full of red petals. In the middle there's a nicely set table with two chairs.

I gasped and covered my mouth in shock. I looked at Damien who's looking at me with soft eyes and had a small grin but just softly admiring me.

I look back at the setup and let a amused laugh out. This is—- woah.

"This is—I'm speechless!" I said and softly laughed. Damien came over pulled one the chairs out for me to sit on. I sat down and whispered a soft thank you.

He sat down in his and smiled at me. "Do you like it baby doll" he said looking at my hands then back at my eyes.

I nod immediately. "I love it!" I said squealing. I look on the table and see a vase with a red rose. I smile and touched it softly. I love it all.

No one ever cared to give me such a surprise. I can't stop smiling. I stared at the amazing night view.

I jumped when huge hands held my small ones. I look at Damien and back at my hands. "I want to make this a moment you will never forget. I want to make you the happiest women on this earth. Don't run away please my love it pains me. I need you. I hate to admit it but you're my weakness. I will do anything in the damn world for you" he said softly and kissed my hand.

I listened obediently with a smile forming at each word not even knowing it's happening.

"My doll, I have never said these words in my life, nor have I even had them in my dictionary. The things you make me say, and do amazes me. I never in my life spoke softly, i didn't even know I could speak softly. But only for you. And just for damn you. You will never see me talk to anyone like the way I talk to you. You're more than a drug to me. Kill me and I will thank you." He said chuckling at the end and I laughed softly too.