Chapter 4 - kidnapped

Leila's pov

"Come in!!" With clammy hands I open the 'bosses door' what if he doesn't like me. It's okay just find somewhere else. I smile and he eyed me up and down.

Why do they do that...

He told me sit down and I sat down playing with my fingers. I'm nervous. I want to stay and work. I can't keep hunting for jobs.

"What's your name lady." He said sitting back at the seat. He's wearing a black shirt and it looked like jeans. He's kinda short and has a bit of yellow teeth. Ew!

He looks pretty old. Maybe 56? He has blond hair. He's white. Of course he will judge me. He's a old white Man!!!

Oh allah help me.

"L-Leila Malik sir" I said rubbing my arm a bit harsh. Why am I acting like this? I don't even know. He licked his dry crusty lips and looked at down at my body a lot.

I awkwardly smiled at him. "Leila huh? Nice name. You will work the late shifts. You will close the shop. Maybe midnight is fine. You will be paid once a week. Just be good and I'll pay you extra"

He said and winked at me at the end. I am completely uncomfortable with this white man. He's not okay.

"Yes" I replied short and confident but I know it sounded bad.

"You can go now Leila " he said making my name sound uncomfortable. I just awkwardly smile and get up. I left immediately. what a weirdo!

I let a shaky breath out and head to the counter and started serving boba. After some time, I was casually waiting just doodling because their were no customers yet.

I flinch when a hand goes to my back I look up and see zen. What is he doing! How dare he!

"Go clean the tables" he said smirking

"Okay but please don't touch me.." I said softly and picked at the end of my dress.
I began to walk away and clean the tables.

🍄🌱🍄🌱🍄
I yawn as the time on the wall hit 12:00 i can leave now. I gather my things and head out the door. I locked it and began to walk to my hotel

No taxi was available this late. I hate walking this late. I stop in my tracks when I heard a stick break behind me. Someone's following me

Ya allah, I turn around and see no one.

Maybe I'm just tired and start hearing stuff. It could be a cat or a rat. Which would scare me a lot too. But it's better than a murder.

I gasp what's going to happen to me. Will I be on the news. Found dead?

I shake the Thoughts away and turn around again. I began to walk again. Every step I took it made me more nervous.

What should I do? I gulp and hold my purse tighter and tighter. My hands began to hurt so I let go. I was so busy worrying about myself I didn't even realize I walked to a dead end

Silly me. I turn around ready to go but 4 dark figures stood over me. My legs failed on me and I fell

Who are they?

"You're a pretty one. Get her" the guy in the middle said. He's overweight and short. I start to tear and kick their faces

They groan and cursed. They all held a part of me. One of them held my hand and the other held the other hand. And same with the legs. I start to cry.

"L-L-LET G-GO!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "HELP SOMEONE AHHH!" I said sobbing for dear life. What will they do?

One of them slapped me making me cry more. I can't even defend myself they held me so tight. I didn't do anything wrong

"SHUT UP TOWEL HEAD!" The guy said making me cry uncontrollably and look around for anything. They pick me up and leaded me to a dark van

No I don't wanna be kidnapped. Please no.

I bit the persons hand and he let go and I did the same with the other and they all let go: I start to run but screamed when they pushed me causing me to fall and hurt my forehead

I could barely see with my head spinning.
Then one of them put a black thing in my mouth and put something black over my head so I can't see and picked me up.

They pushed me somewhere.

"Got one?" Another voice said

"Yeah she looks young and fresh. She will do for a lot." Another voice replied

I screamed in the cloth they put around me. I can't see what's going on. A sob left my mouth again.

"SHUT UP!" The voice said and put his slimy hands on my arm and held it tight making sure I don't run.

Then I feel them tie my hands and legs making me cry more. Im scared. I want to go home. I don't want this.

"Sir she's wearing this head scarf, she's a muzlam" the ugly voice said making me cringe. What is a 'muzlam' it's Muslim

"Whatever we'll just take that off." the other voice spoke back. I sobbed louder.
They all smell like alcohol and weed.

I felt the car start to move then someone hits my head and knocked my out.

🍄🌱🍄🌱
Damien's pov -

I stare once more looking at the picture of my baby doll. She looked so beautiful. What are these feelings!

I was never attached to someone. Nor have I ever had feelings to spare for anyone. But she's just so different. She makes my heart beat faster by the second. She could end me with just a look and I ain't complaining

The day I saw her at the restaurant fighting with Xander was the day I felt like light hit my face and I'm alive again. I never felt so..excited..I don't know the words. That's the first.

I never smile or show any emotions. She's ethereal. I didn't even notice myself smiling. Smiling? Me? Damn that's fucking new. I never thought that I would smile.

She is really something huh? I wonder what she's doing now.

She's been on my mind 24/7 she's cast a spell on me. Leila Malik is making me smile. I hired two bodyguards to watch over her which are on break for now. My doll is probably sleeping. Italy isn't the safest place currently.

I don't want my baby doll getting hurt. Just a scratch will ring my inner demons. A knock on my home office made me put the picture away and I put my cold expression on. I clicked a button so they can enter

It was Xander. He came in and sat across from me. "Dude seriously 2 bodyguards!?" He said raising an eyebrow. I typed on my MacBook and nod

"Yes" I said abruptly. He rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Are you sure you're the mafia king I know?" He said grabbing a random paper and playing with it. Making paper airplanes. Fucking kid.

"Xander I don't give two fucks for your opinion leave me alone." I said with a cold town and grabbed the papers.

He laughed, "ooo someone's in lov—" he didn't finish but the door was banging hard. The fuck? I groan and got up ready to punch the person. I opened it and put my fists in the air ready to punch. It was my bodyguard.

And why does he look so scared. Is he about to piss? Let me punch his stomach and we'll find out.

I stop immediately at actions at his words. "S-SHES KI-KIDNAPPED SIR!"