Chapter 27 - Crybaby!

Leila's pov -

I don't know what's going on but I'm being carried by Damien as I sob in his neck like a 2 year old.

Crybaby!

That just made me cry harder and more. I don't like to be called that. Cause I know I am one. Reality sucks.

I sneak peek and see Damien opening a room door that isn't mine. I squeeze him more and shut my eyes. I wanna ask where are we but I just can't stop crying.

I hear him shut the door and I hear a lock. He locked the door. I look up and see a black aesthetic room. It's so huge. It's like a castle room but black theme.

I can smell his scent in here. Is that weird? I hate to admit it but his scent makes me calm. So weird.

Tears were falling down to my cheeks uncontrollably. "Baby doll.." I hear his deep voice so I look at him but instead started crying and dug my face into his neck again.

He tried to place me on the bed but I screamed and held on him like a koala.
I'm scared he'll put me down and leave me in this room and turn the lights off. Like before.

"Okay baby doll look I'm here I'm not letting go" he said softly but loud, because of my cries. And I nodded

You deserve it. Which daughter doesn't go back to their family and married a non Muslim man. Ungrateful.

My breathing picked up at the voices words. I really am ungrateful. Mama and papa tough me so much and I'm just sitting here married without them knowing.

You're a liar leila

A sob escaped my lips at that. "I-Im not a-a l-lair!" I yelled and sobbed but the voice denied.

Yes you are. You lied to your parents. Good girls don't do that.

Damien is planing to sell you. He needs you healthy so people will take you that's why he's nice to you.

I'm not a toy to pass a around. I'm leila.

"Baby doll lying to whom?" I hear Damien say. What do I say...I don't wanna lie. It's a sin. But I have been sinning lately. For lying.

I'm so terrible for that. Please allah forgive me. Please forgive me.

I repeated that multiple times in my head.

"I—n-nothing" I said why slightly shaking. I bit down on my lips hard to contain my sobs.

"Don't bite your lip doll that's for me to bite only" he said smirking slightly. My eyes widen and I gasped. I let go of my lips. I hit his chest.

"P-pervert!!" I said and cried harder. He looked slightly panicked but laughed after a little.

"My little baby huh?" He said setting me on the bed and coming ontop of me. I sobbed and placed my hands on his chest to push him but I was too weak.

"No!" I said loudly and cried but he only laughed more and shook his head. "I think you are though" he said smirking and I stop crying. "No way!" I said trying to push his body off of me.

"Why not my doll?" He said chuckling.
"C-cause— cause—" I just stopped talking. This is embarrassing.

He chuckled. "You're mine" he said and kissed my forehead but I pushed him. His face dropped to a seething one suddenly.

"Why were you crying. Who fucking did it" he said getting up now and stared at me as I still laid down.

Don't you dare tell him ungrateful girl

"D-don't curse Damien!" I yell nervously but kicked him a bit far so I can stand up. Once I stood up he just pushed me back down a bit harsh and laid ontop On top of me and watched my face.

"I said who fucking did it" he said in a cold tone. I don't wanna hear this tone. Mama said it means I'm in trouble.

"I-I'm sorry. I—" he cut me off by placing a finger on my lips. "Don't ever fucki— say sorry. A queen doesn't need to say sorry" he said in a deep tone and cold face.

I nod obediently in which I shouldn't but it feels like I'm a robot. Or a toy. Or a puppet

"Now be a good girl and tell me what's wrong" he said in a deep dominant voice.
I just looked at him shocked. Why is he talking to me like that. Why do I feel so weird inside. What's going on.

"I-I just got scared of the dark" I said looking away from him. Turning my head to the side but he placed his hands on my cheeks and roughly but it wasn't that rough to hurt me, turn my head to him.

I huff and tried to get him away. But he held my hands above my head. "Tell the fucking truth" he said with his teeth gritted. I whimpered and kicked his stomach with my knee. But no luck.

Don't tell him the truth. Just keep lying as you always do.

I whimpered at the voices comment. Allah please forgive me for lying so much.

"I——" I was going to speak but someone knocked on the door. Thank you allah for saving me.

Damien groaned and opened the door. "What!" He said harshly and I glared at him. I get up and stand behind his tall Sigurd but couldn't see anything so I crouch down and try to see.

"S-sir...we have a really big problem downstairs" Amaris said pale and sweaty.

"What problem" he said in a cold tone.

"I-it's b-bad sir.." she said looking like she's about to cry. I frown and looked crawled back and stood up. I see Damien say something to her and was going to go but looked at me.

"Sit your ass on that bed we ain't finish" he said pointing at the bed and left the room and I ran to the door and tried to open it but it was locked.

Just my luck. Good job for being stupid for running and crying to him. I don't know why I did it though..

I miss my mama and papa. And Adam. They must be mad. I should beg on my knees for forgiveness when I see them.

Mama said I commit more sins then a devil does. It made me cry a lot but later on she gave me a bit of bread to stop crying or else papa will think I did something bad..again.

I'm such a bad human. I wish I was a better Muslim. I sat on the bed and flinched as I hear big scream.

What's going on?

I cover my ears and shut my eyes. I hate the loud noises coming from downstairs.

I just put my head on the pillow and tried to black everything and maybe sleep. I haven't slept good lately. My family keeps coming in my dreams. Dreams of them hitting me.

Drowning me. Starving me. Maybe it's a sign from allah to go home because I got kidnapped.

I know when I go home I will get punished but mama said parents are allowed to do that. Mama said, 'allah allows parents to hit their child if their child is bad' I wish I was a better daughter.

Im sorry mama, papa and Adam. I will promise them I will never be kidnapped again and touched. I am still pure..right?

I will promise them I will be a better daughter. A better sister. Im such a bad child. I hope mama will forgive me for my mistakes.
—————
What do you think?