Chapter 53 - I-Im fine

Leila's pov -

My back hit the bed, his hand over my mouth, my feet trying to kick him off. His other hand held both of my hands.

"That chip was easy to put in your body, so I could kill you easily now." He said and tighten his grip on my mouth. It started to pain so bad. His hands was big so they covered almost up to my jawline. But Damien's hands seems bigger. Just had to add that before— never mind.

"I won't attack you if you just listen to me!" He said harshly in my ear making me close my eyes. I open them a second later and stopped moving.

I nodded. A smirk spread his lips. I stared at him with disgust.

He gets up slowly and let goes. I slowly get up too. My eyes look the door knob immediately. It's locked.

Oh gosh..

I looked back at him.

"Just listen and everything will go..smoothly" he said Smirking and took a seat next to me. I immediately moved away.

His eyes Darken. "DONT MOVE!" He yelled.

I jumped in my spot and took heavy breaths in. I nod and he came closer. His hand landed on my lap. My hands curled on the bed sheets tightly. I wanna so bad push him away. To slap him.

"I have a task for you..if you listen nicely and obey I will not hurt this stupid child of yours" he said looking at my stomach in hatred.

I couldn't speak. I just stared at him. "I bet your thinking what I want.." he said smirking. I nodded slowly. He slowly gets a gun out making my heart beat race faster. I have the urge to vomit staring at that.

"My boss, he wants your husband dead. Shoot him or..else" he pointed the gun at my stomach. "I kill you and this baby. I would love to have a free meal. I get hungry too" he said smirking.

My heart dropped to my stomach. He's sick if he thinks I'll ever do such a thing. Did he just say he would eat us? That's so weird. American people are so weird with their foods. So glad I'm Muslim.

I stayed quiet. "Yes or...no" he said pushing the gun in my stomach more making me groan and push my body back.

"N—" I was about to speak but the knocked making me jump.

"Leila!? I heard you scream? Are you okay?" I hear Daisy say. My heart calmed down a bit.

I looked at Erick and he pointed the gun at my stomach. And he whispered, "tell her everything's fine." He said gritting his teeth in anger.

"Daisy.." I said breathily.."I-I'm fine" I said with tears running down my cheek as I closed my eyes.

"Good job" he whispered and smirked. There was a silence but she finally spoke.
"Open the door" she said sternly and I shake my head like she could see.

Erick got the gun ready and pointed at my stomach. "Get her away or else" he whispers. I looked at him and back at the door. "D-daisy...I-I can't.." I whispered hesitantly. "G-go.." I said closing my eyes again.

Silence again. 

"Okay" she said and I hear her walking off. I have the urge to burst out in sobs to call her name. To come back, no I'm not alright. My minds eating me up. I can't tell if this is reality or not.