Chapter Forty Eight- A New Addition

After cleaning the message off of the mirror, Nick took me into the bedroom and helped me finish getting dressed.

"Who do you think it was?" I asked as he zipped the dress to the top-placing a sweet kiss on my neck before he turned me around.

"Don't worry about it. I don't want you to worry about anything...." He formed a sinful smirk on his face before I saw how he moved toward me, pinning me against the wall slowly.

"In fact...let me get your mind off of it..." He slowly moved my hair from my neck before kissing it. His hands moved to my waist before he turned me around. My stomach and chest were pressed against the wall as he wrapped his arm around my stomach.

There was something about the way he controlled me that I fell completely under his rule. I would do anything for him. I rested my head on his shoulder as he kissed my neck and ran his hand down my waist and my leg.

"To be honest, I don't know why I helped you put that dress on...when my intention is to take it off..."

I giggled as I felt his breath hot on the back of my neck. As he zipped it completely down my back, he explored my body with kisses before he turned me again. He lifted me against the wall so my legs were wrapped around him. He gently moved down the arms of the dress before I brought his shirt up and over his head. I threw it behind him, across the room-causing my back to arc. He forced me back against the wall as it made a loud thump before making me gasp for air.

His grip was harsh on my wrists as his lips did not cease from my body. Just before he took me, there was a loud knock on the front door. Nick let out a deep breath before giggling.

"That could be the detective with more information..."

I let out a groan before getting back dressed and heading down stairs.

Going to the kitchen, he swept me up in his arms and kissed me before I opened the door. We decided earlier that it would be best to keep his residence here a secret. So when I opened the door I found a complete surprise.

"Hello?" I asked as I saw a younger girl-possibly thirteen with only a backpack on her back and a frown on her face.

"Are you Savannah?"

I nodded.

"Oh..okay....I'm Maya....We have someone in common as I am told..."

"Oh? Who?"

"Our mother....I'm your sister..."