B̸O̸O̸K̸ T̸R̸A̸I̸L̸E̸R̸ 🔥

" taehyung my love "

The words echoes in his ears , his chest tightens...eyes teary and blurry from the memory , clutching his rifle with might.

" mother of my child "

The very first time , he heard himself been called a mother , he recalls the sweet tone ...the affectionate soul striking gaze , how the words oh so soothingly rolled off his lips

" criminal of my heart "

He couldn't agree more to what he said , indeed truly he is a criminal ...a criminal in love , paying for his terms...having found guilty of this great crime , it cost him a lot but it doesn't end there.

" my rock that I stand upon "

But he built that rock , that rock couldn't exist without him , the rock has started to fade , started to become non existing.

" my fate , my blessing "

He can't deny the abundance in shielding a love like this , its more of a curse than a blessing , a curse with a great divine at the end...he needs the cure , the healing , he needs the antidote to make it a blessing.

" I will give anything to put a smile on your face everyday "

He's not smiling right now is he?...he's trembling .

" I will and continue to show you what true happiness feels like."

Is this what happiness feels like? , it sure didn't last long for him .

"as I promise to love you "

Say that again , pretty please , he mentally begs.

" cherish you even till after death ....I love you"

Till death shall it be then.

He loads his rifle furiously...backing up protectively behind the dented vehicle being raided with bullets..

The salty tears mixed with dirt on his face , rolling off his lips as he weeps..

Jaw clenched and eyes brows furrowed , remembering his husband's vows...

The loud crashes and bomb explosions resounding in his ear...

Hastily getting up , letting his guard down....anger surging through him like never before....

And so he leaves his guard , makes a stand in front of the enemies....maintaining his position...

His rifle targeted on them all , shooting at them intensely with all the energy he has left to give....he's been fighting this battle and he's this close to giving up.

Dropping his gun unconsciously after feeling an intense pain shoot up across his chest....falling on his knees , laying back on the ground with a harsh impact...

Feeling blood ooze out of him at the great extreme...

His eyes staying fixed on the once white clouds that is now corrupted with burning fire and smoke...

The air getting poisonous for him to breathe in.

He is not dead .

But he is dead.

" TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

See you on the next episode of herida 2.

Starting this friday 🔥 ( 26th of august)

Anticipate🔥

𝙸𝚟𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎..

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕..

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝...

https://youtu.be/mrU9vgh0Wfw
𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 ...𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔.

𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚔