A̸r̸a̸b̸i̸a̸n̸ 🔥

" breathe baby...breathe"

" you're gonna be fine love...just breathe , look at me...okay...in.....out....in ....out yeah like that.....you're doing great darling"

" ahhhh....I...i can feel them pushing out...god ahhhhh!!"

" 1....2....3....Push!"

" nghhhhhh......ahhhhhh fuck!"

" oh...my baby...jungkook he's here...he..he's here"

Loud cries as well , jungkook smiling in ecstacy ...feeling blessed to be here alive and healthy to witness his two miracles be born. "

---------------

Jerking awake with his chest heaving , beads of sweat on his face...looking around the dark room as he tries to focus his breathing.

Breathing slowing down as he shuts his eyes...a palm on his chest to calm his beating heart ....suppressing a groan as he cranes his neck to straighten them.

Ears perking into the silence as he can only hear the sound of tae's sound breathing.

"Was it a dream?" He chuckles .

"Or a memory?"

"Did i dream of me and tae having kids? "

Jungkook begins to have this inner battles , his heart swelling at the thought of having kids with tae , his pups would be so beautiful....having kids with tae would be perfection , would mean he has accomplished all...he smiles , pushing his hair back .

----------------

Zaria turns her head to the sound of footsteps approaching her while she's in the infirmary , apparently the stab in her stomach was deep she needed lots of stitches , loads of blood

Zaria turns her head to the sound of footsteps approaching her while she's in the infirmary , apparently the stab in her stomach was deep she needed lots of stitches , loads of blood ....she should be dead but she can't pin point how she's alive ...and her powers are useless now that her body is weak.

" Zaria? "

She chuckles , groaning a little from the pain in her belly..teeth gritted as she stares aisha down.

" Oh my god .....i heard the news but i couldn't believe it , i had to see so for myself " aisha says..acting surprised.

" I'm not fucking stupid , you and that conniving bitch planned this..." She spits.

" oh dear , that's not a very nice thing to say to your friend and about your soon to be queen " Aisha teases.

Zaria spits with vigour " I Forbid it!...Not while i'm alive!!! " she yells , struggling  in her space.