S̸i̸r̸e̸n̸ 🔥

" mmmh...." Hands griping his shoulder arm , head thrown back into the pillow....his desperate moans muffled up with jungkook's kisses.

Feeling his lips get lost in between jungkook's teeth as they explore each other's heavenly cavern .

His fingers threading jungkook's damp hair in a comforting manner as he feels his tense muscles relax , releasing a shaky moan into his ear...

" Fuck..." Jungkook groans , releasing for the third time that night....sitting up as his eyes rake over taehyung's naked frame . A sinister grin on tae's lips as he spreads his legs wider....revealing his cunt dripping with warm seeds flowing out , dripping unto the sheets.

Jungkook sucks in a sharp breath as he watches taehyung smear his cum all over his reddened clit , giving it soft strokes before inserting his cum stained fingers into his mouth.

" Tastes good " taehyung slurs....lips so inviting as jungkook leans in , chasing his lips as they taste themselves.

" That night...." Jungkook begins , voice shaky as his arms move to caress taehyung's tits , cupping them softly as he feels himself go hard again.

" You mean the night you had me followed? " taehyung smirks as jungkook's harsh gaze lands on him....not once breaking eye contact.

" You tailed me , cause you were curios , you thought i had been seeing someone else , your suspicion took the best of you and too scared to confront me to settle your curiosity....you sought help from zaria , she poisoned you and that's how i ended up almost dead....in your arms "

" Taehyung "

" Don't..." Taehyung's voice is discern as he kisses jungkook's earlobe...eyes glistening with tears , meanwhile in the back of his head he's smiling in victory...never knew manipulating jungkook would be this easy....when did jungkook get so soft and hopelessly in love? , he almost wants to laugh but knowing this is not his jungkook who is ruthless , merciless and full.of fire....he relaxes , his jungkook is dangerous , daring , feisty , direct and sees in black and white....

This jungkook is searching for something , he's searching for taehyung , for his past , and memories....and taehyung will help.him find it , no matter the cost....no matter what happens , jungkook must return home.

" I should have told you my whereabouts instead of keeping you guessing ....it did hurt when you went.to her and not me " taehyung begins to dramatically wail....releasing choking sobs that left jungkook shattered , shedding tears along with tae...cradling him softly in his arms.

" shhhh shhh baby , no...its my fault , i should have never let it get as far as you getting on the gallows....my love , i'm so sorry....i want to make up for it , i'll do anything baby please...."

" Then make your queen " taehyung asks.

" And let me kill zaria " .

-----------------------------------------------------