p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥

It all happened so fast , one day he was stuck tangled under the sheets , skin flushed as they caressed each other , tugging on his hair as he received the most sensual kisses any one could give.

And the next he's being sentenced to death by hanging by the very person he shares his soul with.

Suddenly taehyung feels his heart thump in fear , the doubtful words of them all creeping into his head as he hears mocking laughs , suddenly he starts to rethink his choices of going through with this plan?

Has it come to a point where he would have to experience death to get jungkook back to him?

Is the situation that deep that he has to go through this length to take the risk?

But that's not the question to be asked , the question is..., will jungkook really choose him?....after all , this jungkook is not the same jungkook he met for the first time that friday night , or is he wrong?

Taehyung is brought out of his long thoughts at the sound of the iron steel hitting harshly against his cell gate.

Jabel in a separate cell right next to his , he groans....craning his neck as it feels stiff , he couldn't get a wink of sleep last night .....mind clouded with how jungkook left him , mind clouded with the thought of never seeing this life again , his family , his kids....jungkook.

He didn't even realize when tears started to stream down ....quickly wiping it off as he feels so stupid.

Cause if jungkook doesn't choose him now , how can he be sure that jungkook will choose him later on to aid taehyung to help him recover , he needed to know , he needs to test him , he needs to see for himself that maybe jungkook has not given up just yet.....that maybe there is still hope.

" So who's gonna die first " the guard mocks , laughing along with the other guards.

" That will be me " taehyung voices out , shocking the guards including jabel whose eyes widens...

" since the king is that eager to get rid of me , then ill give him the honors " he says with vigour...standing on his two shaky feet....skin sore and bruised.

" your wish is my command then " the guard smirks evilly , dragging tae out of the cell harshly ....

Taehyung throws a pitiful glance at jabel one last time as they take him outside the palace for public execution.

--------------------------------------------------------

A huge crowd gathered in the centre , just outside the palace...some spewing insults as they drag tae along....his clothes ragged and torn....eyes shut tight as they throw all sorts of rotten foods at him.

" ADULTERER!!!!"

" WHORE!!!!!"

" SINNER!!!!"

They chant countlessly , his heart shatters....as his eyes lands on jungkook who looks more surprised than him as he sees taehyung first instead of jabel.

" Why is he first , what of the other guy?! " jungkook whisper yells , agitated to zaria.....heart thumping wildly as if he's about to witness something extremely horrific..eye teary as he tries to maintain his balance on the throne.

" My king , he was determined to go first by hanging " zaria says smugly...knowing there's no way out for tae and that her victory hours are near.

On the gallows taehyung is , as the guards hoist him up on a chair , proceeding to hang the rope around his neck ....at this taehyung is shaking like crazy , hot tears streaming down his face as his lips trembles....the chair not strong enough with how he's shaking , one move will have him slipping off and nearer to his death.

" TODAY WE WILL ALL BE WITNESSING THE EXECUTION BY HANGING OF THE FIRST AND HIGH CONSORT ROYAL OF OUR KING , OFFENCE COMMITTED TO BE LAYING WITH ANOTHER MAN OTHER THAN THE KING WHICH IS ADULTERY AGAINST OUR MORAL CONDUCTS AND RELIGION , WE SHALL THEREFORE PROCEED WITH THE SENTENCE!!!! " Zaria yells with all her might for the crowd to hear as they nod is agreement.

" 1 "

Jungkook trembles , is this the end?....the lovely soul he entwined with even though them crossing part in this strange land is going to leave him? ,

"2"

Flashes of tierra's glowing smile , bubbly laugh....flawless skin he got addicted to running his hands over every night and day , tierra has become his favourite person to be around , to confide in ....one he has learnt from and one he trusts...

" the one i love " he chants softly , realization hitting him hard like the waves....feeling euphoric from within.

" 3 "

And jungkook will give up the world for him .

" TAEHYUNG!!!!!!"

Not paying mind to the name he yells , his feets making their way hastily to where a dying taehyung is as the guard had kicked off the stool at the count of three....leaving him to hang and struggle in the air.

Taehyung seeing his whole life flash in front of him like a white light as the rope crushes his air way....like he's drowning endlessly.....arms flailing , tears escaping his eyes and lips twitching as he sees jungkook running towards him in his blurry sight.

His breath fading out as he chokes out one last name " jungkook "

" CUT IT GODDAMMIT!!!!"

Is he too late?

----------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

I know y'all hate me by now😂

But hey , i'll be uploading a snippet of the next chapter on my ig🤭

I wanna be more active on the app and i need your support🥺💗.

Instagram is gummy_diane.

Who knows , i might update the full chapter there🤷‍♀️😂.