P̸o̸w̸e̸r̸ 🔥

Taehyung majestically rubs lotion on his skin , fingers slightly massaging his collarbones , down to his arms as he's seated on his bed right in his chambers , a satisfied smile on his face as he recalls the dramatic event he put on just to have that ingrate banished from the palace.

" Bold of her to even dream of having a place with my king , with my man " he snickers softly , slipping out a chuckle in between ....he feels his heart run cold for the rest of humanity , the remains left to burn in passion for his one and only true love.

" i see you are smiling in victory after laying your enemy to waste "

Taehyung smirks , not startled by her sudden presence as he gathers his robe around his body to cover up.

Eyes glancing up to meet hers , his evil smirk not reaching his eyes..." Should i not? , after all i have to fight for my place , i can't lay still while my enemies breath against my neck ".

" you must love the power you have acquired to yourself , but my question is .....what are you planning to do with it ? " Aisha says in a whisper , arms crossed as she puts on a smile ....suspiciously moving closer to tae.

Taehyung gets up " the question that should be asked here is , what do you~ want? " he seethes , having enough of her beating around the bush.

" i seek freedom " she says genuinely , eyes softening as she speaks ....

" isn't this supposed to be your home? " taehyung asks confused .

" ironic isn't it ? , that when i say the word home , it sounds ever so foreign against my lips....the home of zabeel has been lost ages ago , this is not home....but some how ever since you came , my spirit has bugged me on perhaps maybe you are the key to my escape " she says , almost sounding convincing.

" The way you hold my purpose dear to your heart like i'm some God is almost absurd " he remarks , dismissing her truth.

" But i at least am not a coward to stand upon the fact that i need help "

" WHY ASK ME???!!" Taehyung looses it for a second.

" BECAUSE!!" She yells back , an irking silence following right after.

" because , you won't make it past the wicked elders to find the truth which you seek , you'll need my help and i'm offering it to you willingly , because i believe that the good i am doing will leave a greater reward for me " she says , eyes teary and heart bleeding.