Y̸u̸ g̸o̸n̸p̸l̸e̸i̸ s̸t̸e̸ o̸d̸o̸n̸ 🔥

" AAGHH!!!! " Zaria groans , her back colliding harshly on a half broken door , causing it to crack...she lay lifeless , choking on her blood...feeling weak from within....her head spinning from the constant hit.

" GET UP AND FIGHT ZARIA!!!! " taehyung screams on the top of his lungs , marching towards her again for another assault...grabbing her hair before landing a punch across her face , zaria gags violently...spitting out blood.

spitting out blood

" what?... You're not as strong anymore?....where is the feisty bitch I once met ? " taehyung mocks , crouched down beside her.

" why...a-are y-yo-you doi..ng this " she chokes out , spitting out more blood..making attempt to sit up with the support of her one arm but crashes back down.

" the audacity to ask...I think you truly do want to die...YOU HAD NO RIGHT!!! , TO TAKE MY BABY FROM ME!!! , it was on my own ACCORD! To decide how I deal with my life and if I wanted the child or not..but you , you took away my only chance to tell my baby goodbye , you took her away from me...or god you deserve nothing but death in this LIFE!!! " taehyung screams in her face.

" I- d-didn't Know you were expecting " Zaria mutters as taehyung scoffs pulling on her hair.

" that! Is none of my concern " taehyung says , screaming in pain thereafter.

Not noticing earlier that zaria was reaching for a wood with a sharp end close to taehyung's knee...with the chance she got , she stabs it deep into taehyung's thigh , smirking there after.....watching taehyung groan in pain..

" you and that bastard of a child deserved it , if I could do it again , I will....and will make sure you actually die "

Taehyung screams in agony as he pulls the stick out , his leg leaking out blood...trying to get up but Zaria beats him to it , stepping on his now wounded leg....adding pressure causing him to let out a screeching scream....Zaria then kicking his face with her leg , taehyung falling back as he holds his face..his nose bleeding from the assault .

He doesn't see Zaria coming towards him with an iron steel , she puts it in the fire burning in the very same room .

About to hit taehyung with it but he rolls away from that spot in time , gliding across the floor to escape from the room but his leg is too damaged , groaning in pain.

" AAAAAAAGHH!!!!! " he yells , Zaria stepping on his wounded leg again....proceeding to beat taehyung with the steel , flogging his body with it....taehyung's covers his head with his hands as she assaults him.....choking out blood as the steel hits his chest , abdomen and sides.