d̸e̸a̸l̸ 🔥

" taehyung , sweetie you haven't eaten anything in days , look at you...you look so worn out....taehyung please...jeong hoon won't be happy knowing his mama is not doing well " jimin pleads with taehyung , a tray of food in his arms as he sits on the bed taehyung lay on.

Taehyung snaps his eyes up , locking his gaze with jimin at the mention of his son's name..

" i have had water to drink " he chokes out , his eyes red and saggy from lack of sleep , skin pale which shows how much energy he has lost from so much wailing...

Jimin sighs , moving the tray aside...placing it on the table...inching closer to taehyung as he begins to stroke taehyung's cheeks....his thumb wiping away the countless silent tears that begins to slip past tae's eyes...

" he's just a baby chim , he's just 8 months old....why are they so heartless , its just a baby...of all things to kidnap...why my son?...my little human , my baby did not even get to feed before they took him , he must be so scared without his mum and dad's love , do you think they'd feed him chim?......chim my heart aches...i can hear his wails chim....oh my baby boy , why is it taking so long to find him....even though its just been four days ....it feels like years...i need my baby chim...give me my baby....please "

Taehyung weeps uncontrollably , jimin fighting back his tears...needing to be strong for taehyung at this point.

--------------------

" shut the fucking baby up , give it milk , food ...i don't know what the fuck , just feed it !" He yells at the maid...who is bouncing a wailing jeong hoon.

Little baby has no idea who this people are , he is hungry and in need for his parents warmth.

" Boss..." A body guard says walking into the home office of his boss...

The boss who has a blue traditional turban on his head , dressed in a black velvet robe which is clearly rich in quality , eye brows slick and sharp , his cheeks slightly wrinkled showing off his mid 40's , his fingers coated in gold rings...twirling his cigarette in his fingers with little puffs of smoke escaping his lips...putting on a smirk that shows a few of his teeth carved in gold.

putting on a smirk that shows a few of his teeth carved in gold

" i presume you have sent the letters to jeon?" He says...