p̸a̸c̸i̸f̸y̸ 🔥

Taehyung's shiny hazel orbs glistens with desire as his thumb caresses the cheek bones of his husband , his king.

Laid in bed , skin to skin as their never ending love making came to an end about an hour ago , the blanket warmly draped on their naked frames .

Jungkook who breathes slowly but evenly as he sleeps soundly either from taehyung's soft caresses or the spell bound abyss he's his in.

Taehyung breaks into a throaty chuckle , his smile not reaching his eyes....his smile seeming wicked and deceitful , as his tears glistens under the moon light.

He breaks down eventually into little sobs , jaw clenched as he shuts his eyes , letting the tears flow with his thumb still caressing jungkook's cheeks.

" i'm a terrible person aren't i? "

" ever since i lost you , i lost myself..."

" i don't feel the same , i don't look the same , i don't act the same ".

" my life has been dragged into the mud until you came along "

" you were and still are my god "

" fuck i felt the worst , basically my self worth was in hell when you left "

" No you did not leave , they took you "

" They ripped you away from me , our attached souls was suddenly detached...and that left me to bleed "

" i thought the wound would heal once we reunited but...."

" it still bleeds "

" i havent found you yet "

" its sad but ive only found a stranger who's in love "

" i can never find it in my heart to see you as a stranger but in reality?"

" in reality , i will be the stranger you fell in love with "

" All because you don't remember "

Taehyung seals his lips against jungkook's , pressing his lips down on a sleeping jungkook's as his tears silently flow out....raising his palms to cage jungkook's head as their nose smudge against each other.

Taehyung begins to chant the spells in his head as jungkook is asleep , he needs to reach his inner memory to get anything that will lead him to the answers he's looking for.

"espíritu de los cielos

Guiame profunda

Déjame ver"

"Déjame ver"

He continues to chant softly , his head feeling hazy as he senses the atmosphere turn fogy...his own chants sounding faint to his hearing , his breath getting uneven as the only thing he hears is his heart beat.

The sudden white light he sees , unable to make sense of it as soon as a flashing scene of jungkook being tortured flashes before his eyes , causing him to flinch but not shocking enough for him to be knocked out of his trance.