D̸y̸n̸a̸s̸t̸y̸ 🔥

Focusing his senses on his breathing , his feet moving forward....fist tightened on the sword , arms rotating as he swings the sword forth and back while imagining striking his enemies down.

The blind fold around his eyes keeping him in line , as he connects with the environment without the ability to see  , muscles flexing as he strikes the air repeatedly , mastering his swordsmanship in the silent practice battle room.

The sudden glitch in his memory not stopping his movements .

" its a boy " he hears him squeal , jumping into his arms as they bounce up and down with delighted smiles on their face.

" the red haired " he hears him say , heart pounding in his chest.

" whenever , however , i'll be ready " he hears him say , making a promise...

The facial features of each persons voice faint and blurred...

Wondering why these pictures with voices are coming up suddenly , like a bright flashlight ceasing to stop  .

Then he sees himself  , sliding a diamond ring on a finger .

" Jungkook! " the familiar voice breaks him out of his day dream , his arms with sharp sword rooted straight in the air as if he struck an empty space.

Suddenly the blind fold is pulled down , blessing his eyes with the only beauty he has come to know.

But his breath hitches , seeing that he has his sword placed very close to tierra's neck , one wrong move will have his neck bleeding furiously from the sharp cut.

Without hesitation he drops the sword , moving close to him...snaking one arm on his waist as he pulls him close , hands raised up to caress his cheeks...eyes boring into his shimmering ones to ensure that he's okay , he himself panting due to the practice.

" i'm so sorry , i could have hurt you " jungkook says softly , hands running over tae's lower back.

" but you didn't , you were so focused on your training you didn't see or here me coming " taehyung says , assuring jungkook that its not his fault.

Taehyung who is fondly smiling , is taken by surprise when jungkook seals their lips together , lips moving against each other with so much passion ....then is immediately pulled into a warm hug  , feeling jungkook breathing against his neck , guessing something might be wrong as he's about to ask but jungkook beats him to it.

" i saw something " jungkook starts , pulling away from the hug with his hands still caressing tae's waist.

" i heard voices , i saw things "

Taehyung's eyes is teary , widened and mouth agape...heart beating delightfully at jungkook's words , heart racing in anticipation.

" The red haired "

At jungkook's last words , taehyung unknowingly slips out a lone tear , heart turning cold as his fingers trembles.

" that's what the person said , but i can't pick out the face " jungkook says further , wiping tae's tears away.

" why are you crying love " jungkook says softly , pulling taehyung in for a hug as he breaks down in jungkook's embrace.

Taehyung is short of words , his mind , body and soul cannot comprehend how long he's been waiting fot a hint that jungkook would remember something , thanks to those pills he made jungkook stop taking weeks ago ...now he's seeing results , this makes him genuinely happy but angry at the same time , wanting to have every single one of them who hurt his husband under his feet as he smashes them.

His knuckles turn white , eyes bloodshot red in rage as he takes deep breath , calming the storm in his head as he nuzzles jungkook's neck....seeking comfort , in which jungkook gives him by kissing his head.

Now that jungkook has started to remember , tonight he can perform a little ritual , he could not do so because he needed to allow jungkook to wear off from the pills and naturally heal , now he can access his mind while jungkook is asleep and get a little bit of what caused all this without hurting him.

He pulls away from the hug " that's a good sign darling , it will get better...trust " he assures , giving jungkook some kisses again.

As jungkook kisses him he sights two concubines coming in , one holding a tray of tea.

" Your majesty " she seductively slurs , her friend giggling shyly behind her causing taehyung to roll his eyes at their stupidity...what in the world are they trying to do?

Jungkook frowns a little , hating that someone interrupted his moment with tae.

" yes? " he says with vile , tone coming out harsh with his arms gripping tae's waist , causing taehyung to devilishly  smirk at the girls.

" we brought some  tea " she says mildly , her hands shaking as she hands jungkook a cup of tea in which he thanks her for.

She moves on to hand taehyung a cup of tea , but taehyung has other plans as he deliberately lets the tea fall from her grip ..causing it to land on his feet.

" Ahh! " he lets out a screeching scream , causing the girl to flinch as her body trembles in horror.

" TIERRA!!" Jungkook pushes the girl out of the way causing her to fall to the ground , picking taehyung up bridal style , panicking at the way taehyung cries softly , his feet burning from the sting of the hot tea.

Some guards rushing into the room  as soon as they heard crashing sounds and screams.

" What have you done ! " jungkook seethes through his teeth , throwing yells at the girl who stands shakily on her feet...head cast down in shame and fear.

" My king......it was a mistake " her lips quivers.

" ENOUGH!!" He yells further , taehyung hiding his face in his neck as he cries harder.

" sorry love , i'll take care of it " he says softly , his feelings for tae overwhelming him , feeling his overprotective trait for tae wash over him as he exists the room.

" Get her out of the palace " he orders , in which the guard bows .

Taehyung's eyes catching the girl lastly with a smirk as she sends him a shattered look of despair , tears streaming out of her face as her friend tries to console her ....knowing her stay in the palace and chance to get with the king is over.

-----------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥