PART 2 : B̸o̸u̸n̸d̸l̸e̸s̸s̸ 🔥

In his arms he carries his fragile lover , the very one who magically appeared in his life with a delightful aura , his very own bundle of joy , a very special someone he feels entangled to.

His steps are slow as they make their way into the chamber , a passed out fluff ball in his arms as he strides , feeling devastated , towards the bed.

Placing him gently on the bed , his baby laying limp on the soft sheets , he then grabs the blanket , tucking him into it softly....hands stroking his hair softly , fingers tracing the scratches on his once flawless skin , hands running along his cold skin , landing on his pale hands .....his heart dropping to his stomach as he feels his skin so cold , lack of blood rush.

" I did this to you tae "

" i let this happen "

He cries , eyes turning moist as the salty tears stains his cheeks , running down as they wet his lashes...dropping off his lips as they land on tae's resting face.

" i just had to choose you "

" why was i so scared "

" if i had done so earlier , "

" you..."

" you would still be here with me " he cries harder , pain surging in him from within , feeling his whole world start to crumble.

" but i made you go through this , i watched you take your last breath and the look of disappointment in your eyes , makes me want to stab myself until i feel quarter of what you felt...what you felt while hanging up there , feeling as your breath was snatched away from you , while your heart was thumping with the hope that the one you risked it all for , the one you laid with every night , the one who sang beautiful melodies to your hearing , the one who caressed your skin delicately , the one who never missed to let you know how ethereal and breath taking you are , the one who with no doubt ....believes that you love ".

" your heart hoping for me "

" Thinking i got you in time , only for you to slip.past my finger tips "

" My last breath should have been taken tae , not yours....not yours..." Jungkook ugly cries ...stiffing his red puffed face into taehyung's neck.

--------------------------------------------------------

" He's gonna rage war on us for sure " zaria states , pacing back and forth in her chambers....her other acquaintance with her.