D̸-3 🔥

Feeling like he's about to pass out , his head spinning as his breathing feels shortened...he slips out a long whine , hands gripping the head board with might.

" honey please~ ....i'm tired..." Taehyung cries out , trying not to let his weight down on jungkook's face as jungkook continues to lap up his juices .

He has climaxed for the 5th time and jungkook is still digging for gold in there , hands slapping his ass once in a while and gripping his curves...loving the thick smooth flesh in his palm.

Taehyung's hip is shaking so bad , moaning in ecstacy when jungkook starts to thrust his tongue inside , sitting on his face for the past 20 minutes ....his body glistening with sweat...sighing in relief when jungkook finally lets him go.

Rolling on his back as he pants , humming as jungkook sucks love bites on his neck , moving lower to take in one of his perky buds.

" How do you feel baby? "

" I feel fucking good " tae pants , lips colliding with jungkook's.

" you sure that jimin guy is just a distant family? " he says , all of a sudden being dead serious...no look of anger on his face though.

Taehyung frowns a bit , sitting up as jungkook pulls him to sit on his crotch while he lays back.

He takes tae's hand softly into his , eyes boring holes lovingly into tae's  which makes tae's heart flutter , he proceeds to kiss tae's fingers.

" You sure there's nothing more i need to know? "

" jungkook " taehyung gasps , he can't say he's scared of his husband but sometimes he knows not to mess with him. He chuckles internally cause if he were to tell jungkook the truth now , he probably won't believe him...he would heal better if the memories come back to him on its own.

" Nothing , everything is fine " Taehyung says , giving a half way smile.

" i have something for just us tonight , you and i...you're gonna love it " jungkook says with pride , palm running along tae's hips.

" A date!? " taehyung squeals excitedly...palm caressing jungkook's muscled chests..

" yes baby....now show daddy how you can work those hips " he groans...his dick way harder than before  , causing tae to smirk , feeling the hard on against his ass.

" With all pleasure " he sits up to align the cock on his folds , sinking down with a long moan....jungkook has always been big ,  but everytime feels new and exciting.

Leaning down to kiss jungkook as he ruts his hips and bounces alternatively " fuck!...i love you " Taehyung curses .

" i love you more ".

----------------------------------