R̸e̸b̸i̸r̸t̸h̸ 🔥

" ngggh " he grons softly...shifting slightly into jungkook's warmth some more , feeling his sleepy state fade away causing his eyes to flutter open...a frown etched on his face , seeing the day still dark..

" did i wake up too early? " he thinks...sitting up slightly , looking at the hanging clock on the wall " 3am"..

" so early?...he murmurs...an uneasy feeling settling on his inside...shrugging it off as he lay back...smiling endearingly at jungkook's soft features as he's asleep...

His frown deepens as he gets off the bed with haste...heading out of the sacred room with haste...closing the door gently behind him as to not wake jungkook up.

Heading up the stairs...straight to the harem , a little burning candle in his hand...

" something is wrong...jimin " he thinks , growing worried.

Opening the chamber door slightly to not call attention...seeing as  everyone's  asleep , he walks in timidly , seeing that jimin is not on his bed...looking over to where his bed space is , although the sheer curtains are in the way...he sees a figure on his bed , of course its jimin.

Pushing the curtains aside...he blows out the candle...getting under the covers with jimin....jimin who looks sound asleep , breathing softly...

Taehyung almost wants to coo..." ah jimin " he whispers...stroking jimin's cheeks..." What is it?...why did my spirit lead me here "...

Taehyung felt his heart almost jump out his mouth...not expecting jimin to have his eyes wide open out of the blue..

" gosh you scared me...didn't know you are wide awake " taehyung whisper yells...glaring at jimin but pauses upon seeing jimin let out tears..

" oh dear , what's wrong...oh jimin...don't cry , talk to me " taehyung says softly...inching closer to wipe jimin's tears...

" Tae....tae? "

" yes baby "...

" tae i'm..."...

" i'm pregnant "....

He finally lets out , breaking down completely...wiping his own tears but tae looks greatly taken aback...eyes watery which leads to river of tears..

Taehyung breaks out into a smile , sucking in his laughter of joy as he holds both side of jimin's head , both of them cuddling at this point..

" for real?...."

Jimin nods , his tears drying out...

" im so happy for you , finally...now we are both mothers..."..

" we kept trying for a baby and when jungkook went missing...i lost myself untill jin gave us hope again , we did it before moving down here but i paid no attention that it would work....taehyung i had started to think i was infertile " jimin croaks out..

" hey shhh...never say that word  , the universe has blessed you and im so happy jimin...fuck im so happy " taehyung swears , panting with a heart filled with joy.

" but then...why do i feel uneasy? "...taehyung asks...

" we share emotions tae baby , im feeling distressed because i'm carrying a child in a danger zone " jimin explains..

" oh "...

" i must leave tae "...jimin breaks out the bad news to him.

" jimin....jimin..no...no " taehyung rants , tears escaping his eyes...clutching unto jimin , not wanting to let go..

" im happy for you , i love you but jimin...sorry if i'm selfish but i cant live without you...i need you jimin...i cant survive here all by my self...please " taehyung begs , crying his heart out.

" listen! " jimin whisper yells , gaze stern on taehyung's as he grips tae's waist..

" i'm leaving at dawn...I've already packed my things , i'll sneak out and then meet up with jabel "..

" no no no no...jimin please " taehyung chokes on his sobs...his temple red with veins..showing how deep he is hurt...

" listen!...this is your journey now tae....you need to do this on your own....you need to get jungkook back....tae listen...you have just six months....in the palace they do a routine every six months to cross check the details of everyone living in the palace...we on the other hand are cosplayers...not of them...once they find out...they will have us killed...our identities expire after six months tae...so you will have to do everything in your power to get jungkook to remember...or fall in love with you again...if not...tae promise me you will flee...run and not look back " jimin persuades..sobbing as well..

" its not fair...its not fair " he cries out..

" you'll go back to jungkook...by sunrise when you come back here you'll see a letter i wrote for old madam...i made up some excuse  , give it to her...you wont see me here taehyung...but i'll send jabel to you , to let you know i got out safe..." Jimin says  , reassuring tae.

" why...why do i ..fe...feel i wont get to see you again " taehyung sobs harder..

Within a second...jimin seals their lips together...moving his lips on taehyung's delicate ones , the kiss holding longing but mostly fear , fear that taehyung's words may be true...jimin does not know if he'll get to see taehyung again , if jungkook will recover.....that's his greatest fear and it hurts knowing he wont be here for tae...he feels like a terrible soulmate...one that cannot stick with tae till the end...but he's a mother now , a mother that does anything to protect their child...

But is it really the end?...or a new beginning..?

Pulling away from the kiss " that's why you need to survive...stay alive for me , your kids , jungkook...for yourself...you are not going through all this for nothing...i need you to fight! Tae...fight!...for your love.."

" when you get to mexico...please tell my babies that i love them , that i don't sleep a night without thinking of them , and that i'm with papa...and we will come home soon....okay? "...

" yes tae....i love you "

" i love you more "...

" goodbye"

-----------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Someone hand me a tissue😭