I̸n̸t̸e̸n̸s̸e̸ 🔥

" please ~ "

Taehyung pants softly , nipple aching as his milk flows out...

Jungkook's eyes shimmers with wonder...leaning down as he massages taehyung's waist to soothe him...slowly taking one of his nipple into his mouth , grazing on it softly with his teeth first before swirling his tongue to pull on it....humming at the taste of the milk against his lips.

His eyes peered up and fixed on taehyung's sinful expressions , lips slightly apart...letting out lewd sounds that made jungkook's cock twitch from time to time....his fingers fisting a hand full of jungkook's hair , pushing his head into his chest some more....loosing his senses as he feels jungkook softly massaging his other breast...caressing the sides and nipples , with more milk gushing out.

At this point , he feels his slick flow down his folds...wetting the sheets..

" you're super wet down there ...huh? " jungkook groans...the wet patch on the sheets coming in contact with his cock as he lays in between tae's spread legs , sucking on his boobs one after the other...

Finally getting off his boobs , admiring how beautiful they look with his love bites , he takes another ice...shoving it into his mouth...and another one in between his lips..

Taehyung is out of breath...eyes rolled back but as soon as the ice comes in contact with his inner thigh , he's knocked out into oblivion....struggling to keep his knees apart...but jungkook holds them down with might...sending taehyung a striking gaze as he continues his agenda down there.

Jungkook signals taehyung to hold up his thighs ...in which taehyung does so , leaving his pretty pink folds dripping with slick on full display..

" Nya~ f...fuck it feels good ~ " taehyung screams out at the sudden impact of the ice on his clit , heart thumping wild as he bites harshly on his lips...loving how jungkook strokes his clit with the ice..

"Agggh....oh fuck! " he moans...hands fisting the pillow beneath him...temple sweaty as he continues to ramble incoherent words...

" oh fuck yeah!...keep going ...mmmmh~ " he slurs...

Jaw clenched , swiftly sitting up...thighs threatening to close , trapping jungkook's head....gasping as he feels jungkook shove the ice into his hole.

" aaah! " he let's out a scream..falling back harshly into the sheets , veins popping on his neck...tears flowing out...feeling the ice sting from the inside....as his toes curls from the intense feeling.

Jungkook smirks at taehyung's state...lapping up his juices , biting on his folds..abusing his cunt some more...before sitting up on his knees...pulling taehyung up as they smash their lips into a fierce kiss..

" mmmmh " both moaning into the kiss...hands roaming everywhere.

Taehyung takes swift action by pushing jungkook to lay on his back....a sinister grin on his face as he straddles jungkook...leaning down to claim his lips , jungkook's hands roaming down his slender back...all the way to his ass to grope them as they continue to make out...

Taehyung moves to his chest , sucking softly on his nipples...strings of saliva connected...trailing kisses down jungkook's navel all the way to his crotch...

Taking his dick in to his mouth....pulling on the tip...coating it gently with his saliva....eyes fixed on jungkook's hazy ones...teasing his angry red tip some more...