Q̸u̸e̸e̸n̸ 🔥

" stooopp~ " taehyung slurs , little sounds of cute giggles resounding in the room.

Although the duo had awoken in the middle of the night to have another round of hot steamy sex , taehyung fes above the clouds.

Cuddling in bed , bare skin to skin ....legs tangled underneath the silk sheets , with jungkook peppering kisses on tae's jawline from behind...moving down to his neck which makes taehyung squirm and let out giggles since that's his tickle spot.

" how can i stop , you smell so good...so alluring" jungkook slurs , mind clouded with thoughts , feeling in an abyss....taehyung's mind , spirit , presence driving him in wild.

" Are you sure we've never met before , cause i swear you complete a missing piece in my heart , you brighten up my day , put a smile on my face , make me feel safe , make me feel beautiful both on the inside and outside , how do you do it tierra , tell me " jungkook persists , sounding like someone who is drunk in love....hugging tae from behind closely , nuzzling his face into tae's neck some more.

Taehyung turns to face him, swinging a leg over jungkook's frame , his hand caressing jungkook's cheeks , eyes glossy with a warm smile on his face.

" you said it yourself , if we met before then there's no way , you'd forget me " taehyung says softly , breathing against his lips.

" Then explain what it is i feel " jungkook persists , heart aching to remember something even if its just a little , the tug in his heart whenever he is this close with taehyung , telling on him seriously.

" im not sure , but like i promised..i'm here to help you figure it out...step by step , lets take it easy okay? " he says , threading his fingers in jungkook's hair , massaging his scalp , causing jungkook to purr and lean into his touch.

" but what if , what if you remember your past and i'm not in the picture " taehyung says out of nowhere.

" Then i'd gladly erase my past and keep the ones i have with you now , this moment with you right now has become my core memory , i don't think i can live without the memory of you " jungkook confesses.

Taehyung is taken aback at jungkook's deep words , hitting him straight in his heart like a bullet..

" oh jungkook , how do you expect me to not fall in love all over again " he thinks , his heart bleeding.

" i'd also give anything to have this moment last forever " he says , but deep down he knows there is so much more he needs to achieve and make sure of , jungkook must remember...no matter the cost...he must.

" My past...." Taehyung takes a deep breath , fighting the waves of emotions rushing in.

" My past started off hectic , empty ...gory and ruthless....I was stuck in a cycle , i felt trapped....so hopeless and fate made it in a way that for me to break out and spread out my wings , an horrific event had to happen....

till this day i never understood why , but i used it to move on and fight my battles , i wish that for no one but amidst me finding the right path , i crossed path with someone whose past was linked to mine , who was seeking the same goal as i was , who had a burning passion from within ....we both took the chance and flew so high , but i guess some things are too good to be true , with better life comes hardship , a new life i began to fight for and reach out to"