t̸w̸i̸n̸e̸d̸ 🔥

Taehyung is softly stroking the horse mane as he is on a ride to where the king had set up for their evening date .

" squinting his eyes ahead as he sees a figure , on a mat....what seems to be like a picnic " he smiles , the figure getting more visible .

Unmounting the horse as the guards take a hold of it , holding up his garment as he walks up to the king , bowing respectfully before joining him on the mat.

" have some " jungkook offers , handing taehyung a drink who chugs it down in one go.

" had a stressful day ? " jungkook asks in worry , noticing taehyung is a little tense.

" Not at all , its just quite airy here...I feel dizzy " he admits.

" please lay on the mat " jungkook suggests...to which taehyung nods , laying on the mat with his head on jungkook's lap.

" you're pretty " jungkook whispers...eyes fixed on tae , eyes moving from his Bambi eyes , down to his cherry blossom heart shaped lips...the urge to attach his lips to taehyung's , burning from within.

The breeze across the desert blowing softly , evening drawing closer to night time....their eyes fixed on each other in silence..

So jungkook goes for it , pressing his lips softly unto tae's...not moving them until taehyung grips a handful of his hair...raising his head a little for better access to his lips.

Their lips moving against each other in a slow rhythm , the kiss so soft yet sinful , burning with passion and desire.

Taehyung pulling away , his head laying back on jungkook's lap.

" Will you lay with me tonight? " jungkook asks suddenly.

" its just , the last time...I slept so peacefully , I didn't have my regular nightmares...I enjoyed your comfort and I very much crave it "