T̸h̸r̸o̸n̸e̸ 🔥

" in command to the throne , we announce that the great council of dhabi has come together to do what we believe is right for the people , our king...whom we all look up to , sworn our oath to has chosen for us a queen , it is in our best responsibility to call upon the great chosen by our greatest "

" I introduce to you all "

" Our Queen "

Taking pride in his steps , head lifted high as he takes slow strides on the carpet leading to the throne beside the king , armed knights by his side as they walk by him.

The people in awe , marvelled by his presence ...boosting his ego even more , feeling his blood darken as a cocky smirk grows on his face...power like never before surging through his veins.

Earlier this year , he remembers taking cover behind an ambushed car , almost giving up because the fight for his husband's return yielded no results , these people took his son first , then his husband , tortured him and even worst , made him forget his true people , his family , his sons and lastly him.

Taehyung knows how jungkook has grown fond of this people , how he feels like its his home , hell ...he almost got hanged because he had to have faith that jungkook will pick him , he guesses love wins against war.

But taehyung is in charge now and he will get his revenge , he'll start with the higher ups , he's going to burn them all...to the point that their bones are useless.

He knows he has lost his empathy , his glow , his nature..."we are what we are at the end of the day " he thinks to himself.

They killed his mother , took so much from him ...he's not here to make peace but to leave them in ruins...he won't just be taking jungkook back home empty handed...justice for his family , on normal terms these should be resolved by the mafia but they cheated , fled away from battle ground.