m̸y̸s̸t̸i̸c̸a̸l̸ 🔥

Murmurs resounding in the castle as the workers are going about their morning routine , taehyung heart leaps in anticipation....hoping that jungkook.will not throw a tantrum with his slight absense..cause believe it or not , jungkook has become super clingy.

He smiles , his cheeks feeling hurt as he reminisces the way jungkook likes to be glued to him , skin to skin.

He needs to meet up with jabel as early as possible....he needs to have a talk with his family.

he needs to have a talk with his family

----------

" he looks like he has something up his sleeves " she says...eyeing him suspiciously as he makes his way out of the castle but through the back door.

She turns to face the other two ladies " quick follow him " she says to one of them who bows before heading to follow him.

" you on the other hand " Zaria says mischievously .

" you are the 6th.of the concubines left , am i right?/" she asks...a plan cooking in her head.

" yes ma'am " she says.

" Good , judging by the time of the day...the king is very much still asleep , why don't you go accompany him in bed for the time being " she says..injecting her poisonous words into the young girl.

But she shakes in fear , eyes widening as her fingers trembles. She heard what happened to the other concubines , one lost her head and the other was banished from the kingdom....if she is caught with the king in bed , who knows what dreadful fate awaits her.

" I'm sorry but i cannot " her voice comes out in distress as she backs away.

" You dare to defy your master!" Zaria spits...hands landing across the girls cheeks , causing her to stumble as she holds are burning cheek from the slap..eyes teary .

She lets out a groan...from the harsh grab on her hair by zaria " Listen!....you play your part and get in bed with the king or else i swear i'll make sure you die by my hands " tugging her hair harshly upwards , demanding an answer" understood?!"

" YES! " she lets out a strangled cry...massaging her scalp...once zaria lets her go , before scurrying away to the kings chambers.

Zaria clenches her jaw , ears ticking as she fums..." Just who the fuck does he think he is? , calling the shots? , having the king? , getting rid of who he feels like? , also demanded that i stop supervising the kings meals? , if the king still takes the meds?...now im not sure..cause that peasant , two minced brain idiot is kicking me off the cliff"