H̸a̸r̸e̸m̸ 🔥

" that? " taehyung asks unsure.

" the young lady , we will befriend her...she looks easy going and someone to easily manipulate " jimin says..

" hmm..."

" you guys go on from here , those women will lead you inside the palace make sure to show them the scroll , if you need me...try to ask around for jebal , they will show you where to find me , goodluck " he says , mounting on the horse...taking his leave..
..

Just then Aisha and the old madam appear in their view " oh welcome...you have the scroll so you must be the last two to arrive " old madam says..

" Ah yes , its being quite a journey " jimin says politely with a cocky smile..

" such beauties...hmmm let's get you inside to settle , you both must be exhausted " old madam says...with them trailing behind her as they go into the palace..

" name? " jimin speaks first to the girl , who is beside him...taehyung at his other side.

" oh ...its Aisha ...yours? " she asks in return..

" its jimin " jimin answers with a bright smile..

" oh wow...sounds angelic " she blushes....with jimin giving her an eye brow raise but winces silently when taehyung smacks his arm.

" stop flirting...don't forget you are married " taehyung whispers..

" pfft...I'm not flirting~...I'm just building an ally , in case we get in trouble...or ? "

" is someone jealous " jimin smirks...taehyung avoiding his gaze..

" you can't be serious right now..." Taehyung scoffs , walking ahead of jimin.

" Taehyung scoffs , walking ahead of jimin

" oh wow this is indeed magnificent " taehyung awes , eyes moving around in wonder.