𝑬𝑳 𝑭𝑰𝑵 🍁

" jeong hoon , why did you do it?" taehyung is stern , on his knees beside his son , both of them on the mat in the sitting room...his other son Jung hoon as well as jeon iseul , jimin's daughter ... Having a cute frown on her face as her lips wobble.

Jimin is holding back his laughter as he's on the couch , munching on some chips.

" eomma ~ " jeong hoon suddenly cries...throwing a tantrum...

" no no...don't mummy me " you need to apologize to your brother , taehyung is adamant.

" there's no use mom , he's so dramatic " Jung hoon says with sass , moving closer to iseul .

"Gae sae kii " jeong hoon mutters under his breath , hating that his brother is getting close to iseul..

" YAH!!! MICHOSSO!!????" Taehyung screams , covering jeong hoon's mouth as his little baby just cursed at his brother.

" taehyung what have you thought your kids? "  jimin weeps , cackling on the couch...

" he's just jealous because he likes iseul and he doesn't want me close to her " Jung hoon states boldly , a cocky smile on his face.

" what?..you like her , aishh this kid ... what do you know about liking someone? " taehyung rants , taking his son's hand.

" eomma~ " jeong hoon continues to whine but stops as soon as he hears iseul sobs.

" my baby , why are you crying " taehyung is concerned...jimin joining them on the play mat , taking his daughter into his arms.

" I already have a boyfriend " she cries .

" YOU WHAT!!! " jeong hoon is the first to shout , Jung hoon getting up on his feet as well...taehyung is too stunned to speak , where are these kids getting this ideas from...he wants to faint.

" and he's very scared of Jung hoon and jeong hoon....if he finds out you both like me , he won't talk to me again " she weeps , pushing her face into jimin's neck.

" ya - iseul - a " jeong hun is pained...but taehyung holds him .

" my love you can't like iseul , she's your cousin " taehyung advices...kissing his son's baby cheeks...

" you have to understand hmm...she's so young too , look now ...she's crying " taehyung speaks softly to his baby.

Jung hoon the more mature one walks up to iseul...cleaning her tears " its okay , you can have any boyfriend you want...I'll protect you " he says softly , cleaning her tears.

Jeong hoon scoffs , pushing his brother slightly out of the way....which causes jimin to laugh , taehyung gasping at his son's actions.

He clears his throat , crouching down to iseul who is in her mother's laps.

" I'm sorry ... I will be more thoughtful and I will be your elder brother okay?...don't cry any more " he says softly , kissing her fore head as she stops crying...causing the rest of them to coo.

" HOW ARE MY BOYS DOING! " jungkook yells in excitement , stepping into the living room.

" DAD! " his kids say In unison , running up to their father , jungkook giggles...caging them both in his arms , giving them pecks on their cheeks.