F̸u̸r̸y̸ 🍁

" jabel!..jabel!. , listen " aisha pants , making her way towards him swiftly...both in the merchants house.

" what's wrong" jabel asks , looking worried.

" they know , the palace securities...the fake visas has expired...tae's cover is blown " aisha pants in distress.

" no wonder i wasn't able to make any updates....fuck!...this is bad bad...we will need to evacuate the palace before any serious action is taken" he says.

" meaning we'll leave jungkook " aisha sighs.

" fuck no...we tell him everything , if he believes us or not...we will kidnap him , i did not spend 6 months here with my boss husband just to go back empty handed...if he does not remember us here...then maybe here is the problem " jabel says with finality....

" tonight may be our last night in the palace " aisha says , eyes hooded.

" its gonna be okay...but we better hurry " jabel says...closing his laptop and hiding other devices as they rush out.

------------------------------------

" My king " aisha speaks meekly , stepping into the chamber but is shocked to see jungkook up on his feet...standing my the window as he stares into space...

He looks like he just finished a whole work out course...flexing his muscles with his jaw tighten...tying the ends of the rope on his slacks .

Jabel walks right in after aisha , a knowing look on his face.

" My king? " aisha says .

" That's not the king aisha...that's my boss " as soon as jabel says that with a smirk...aisha turns to look at him with an unbelievable gasp.

Jungkook turns  , a solemn look on his face as if he just woke up from the worst nightmare of his life.

Well he did , technically....the way the memories of the past flooded into his head , hitting him like a tsunami ....causing his head to ache.

The rush of anger and guilt surging within his veins...the urge to burn everything with everyone in it , that fighting spirit that possesses him...jungkook swears he was waiting for any guard to come in...just so he can kill them.

He's a walking bomb at the moment , breathing fire but decides to be calm..." Their days are numbered " he says to himself before they walked in...

Walking up to jabel " jabel " his voice is packed with strength....

" Boss " jabel voice wavers...so happy to see his boss back.

Jungkook pats his cheeks , pulling jabel in for a bro hug as jabel sighs in relief.

" boss...what was our favourite mission ?"

" you fucking kidding me?..our coup on them russian men mother fuckers!.but mind you...this mission might just be our favourite. " jungkook voices out sternly.

" i agree boss..." Jabel says excitedly...aisha leaping for joy in a corner.

" lets have a meeting " jungkook says to which jabel nods...

--------------------------

" jin "

" no way..."

" you're not happy to see me? "

" that sinister smirk?...its really you " jin is beyond happy..breaking into a smile..

" damn of course its him " jimin steps into the camera..." I recognize that tone anywhere .

" are you fucking pregnant jimin? "

" that's what you say after finally recognizing your brother for how long? " jimin gasps.

" relax...its just weird seeing you pregnant...you and your psycho stuffs...just weird" jungkook says , face morphed into confusion.

" fuck you...honestly " jimin says .

Jungkook giggles " i missed you chim "

" my babies...? " jungkook face is angry now.

" they're fine , they are asleep for now...a lot has happened jungkook and its high time you get the hell back cause i'm done babysitting ..." Jimin jokes.

" you right chim...jin? "

" yes boss..."

" before i leave this place?...i want every single soul in this palace dead....no one is gonna be breathing by the time i'm done with them , spread the word to my people that their  boss is back...spread the word to my people whose boss and strength has been ripped from them...stolen...for 6months...to my people who have been wronged...tell them to prepare for my return...tell them that mexico will shine bright again like it used to....send in men for me , weapons....you have tonight!...the palace of zabeel will not live to see another daylight...we are burning it to the ground! "

" TELL THEM!..THE KING OF THE UNDERWORLD IS BACK !!"

Turning away from the laptop...still burning with rage , face palming himself as he takes deep breath...jabel with him as aisha is with taehyung.

" i feel so wronged...I've never felt so wronged in my life " jungkook confesses.

" i understand boss "

" no you don't.." Jungkook chuckles.

" they hurt my taehyung...the love of my life , i let taehyung down....he was standing right in front of me the whole time and yet...yet i did not remember him....its sick , its fucking sick!...i need to have his face tattooed in my brain at this point...cause what the actual fuck  , i ordered his death?!!!!..the mother of my kids was gonna die by my hand???" Jungkook speaks in grave pain.

" truth to be told...i don't even know how to face him , i couldn't protect my family...especially him " jungkook sighs.

" but enough is enough...you know the best thing about revenge? "

" its an act of passion and vengeance of justice "

" sunrise tomorrow is their doomsday....we will slaughter with passion , we will rob them of their hope just like they robbed us , and we will get justice " jungkook speaks with finality.

" find us somewhere to pass the night...i wanna be with the love of my life " jungkook says lastly to jabel..before leaving.