A̸g̸o̸n̸y̸ 🍁

Its been a week.

The heaviness in his heart hurts him.

The burden of shame and guilt hunts him.

Waking up every morning with a smile for the love of his life but deep down he feels like the worst punishment to jungkook.

He needs to choose today , keep the baby and ruin everything he worked hard for.

Or choose jungkook and save his happiness.

" It's not like i really have a choice ...do i?..." Taehyung thinks to himself as he strokes jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook who continues to ramble on about how his day went , taehyung held in his warm embrace.

" what's wrong love? " jungkook pauses , a worried look on his face as he leans forward to peck tae.

" you're spacing out...i know something's troubling you " jungkook says knowingly , sealing his lips on tae's as he cannot just get enough.

" i'm pregnant "

Both of their faces carry a shock , one from that fact that he cannot belief what he just heard and the other shocked that he finally decided to tell jungkook.

Taehyung in that split moment of loving how doting jungkook is to him with such caring eyes decides to tell him , to tell the father of his child that he is expecting...but taehyung cannot find the words to tell jungkook his wish to abort it because of the priceless expression of happiness on jungkook's face right now.

It was supposed to be like the good news before the bad news but jungkook is jumping out of the bed , leaping in joy with a hearty smile on his face.

" i'm..i'm actually gonna cry right now " jungkook mumbles , so vulnerable in his state as taehyung gets up in worry.

Pulling jungkook to himself to realize that he's shaking " hey hey...its okay , you're gonna make a great dad...." He says softly , peppering jungkook's face with kisses.

" i...its...its just " jungkook takes in a sharp breath , face red as he sniffs.

" its just , in between this whole madness...me not remembering my past...who the fuck i am...i meet you , the love of my life and you bless me with a beautiful gift , taehyung..how do...i " jungkook cries , dropping on his knees with such excitement as he smiles...pulling taehyung by the waist as he presses his face on tae's belly.

Taehyung giggles as his hands runs in jungkook's soft black hair.

Jungkook whispering sweet songs to the unborn baby , such a sweet moment for him that tae could not watch.

Eye peering up to the ceiling , trying as much to hold his tears back in while he pats jungkook's head on his belly.

" Daddy's gonna love you so much , show you the world , do so many many things with you...cherish you to the end of this world " jungkook chuckles between tears , kissing tae's tummy nonstop.

If taehyung says he doesn't feel worse than he did before?..he'd be lying , oh how he wishes he could take back his words...he regrets telling jungkook so much...jungkook has no idea he is aborting the baby tomorrow...he just at least wanted jungkook to know that the baby once existed incase jungkook does not recover his memories at all , cause if anything leads to the worst and they stay apart..jungkook could hold this moment dearly to him.