e̸x̸c̸h̸a̸n̸g̸e̸ 🔥

The amount of attachment and possessiveness that invaded taehyung's mind and soul at the breaking of dawn is overwhelming.

He carefully pushes some loose strands of hair from jungkook's face.....his fingers clutching the blanket that covers his naked frame , his legs tangled with jungkook's underneath them.

He sighs , a tear slipping past his eyes...staring intensely at jungkook's cute facial features...

He won't lie , jeong hoon takes after him so much , the level of resemblance is unmatched.

But that's not why he's in tears , deep down he feels his heart swimming in joy because it is confirmed that his son will peacefully come home today.

It's not his motherly instinct speaking right now , its his soul tie with jungkook , his love instinct keeps bugging him....saying that the black ruby is not all there is to give , to pay the price.

" i love you jungkook " taehyung chants softly in his head , his hands stroking jungkook's squishy cheeks softly , as tears escape his eyes...

And taehyung truly does , till this day his heart beats wildly at any small thing that jungkook says or does for him.

Then what is this feeling of fear invading his heart?

" why the tears my love? "

Startled a little , not expecting his husbands wide does eyes , shimmering with the galaxy in them to snap open suddenly. His breath hitching at the handsome male right in front of him.

But why does he feel like this is the last time he'll get to be blessed by waking up to see this ethereal face every morning?

" hey hey , come here " jungkook grows worried , pulling taehyung closer to him but taehyung smashes his lips on his , dominating the kiss , his body moving to straddle jungkook on the bed.

Jungkook holding down softly on his hips , their lips working beautifully ....jungkook could taste taehyung's tears as they kiss with might.

Pulling away slightly , heads connected...breathing against each others lips.

" i love you jungkook " taehyung confesses again.

Jungkook massages his waist " and i? " he pauses , locking his eyes with taehyung.

" i'm in love with you " he says reassuringly , both of them breaking into a huge smile , proceeding to seal their lips once more....

" lets go get our son " jungkook says , to which taehyung nods.

----------------

The drive along the high way is rather calming for taehyung , the slow tension that builds on the inside of him....resulting into a restless anxiety as he taps on the outside car door, the glass fully rolled down......breeze furiously brushing past his face , his black sun shades protecting his eyes from the dust.

Looking into the side mirror to see another car behind his and jungkook's....he assumes yoongi and namjoon are in that one as jin , hoseok and jimin stayed back home.