c̸u̸r̸v̸e̸s̸ 🔥

" Mmh , sweet lord " taehyung moans...face burried in the pillows , eyebrows creased as he's focusing deeply on how jungkook's hand moves softly yet seductively on his back.

The lavender scented dripping oil , coming in contact with his skin...making it slippery and smooth.

" Fuck , your hands " he lets out a soft moan.

" My hands? " jungkook chuckles , hands caressing tae's exposed back as he's straddling tae's thigh...his crotch seated just below tae's bum.

He moves his oiled hands from tae's shoulders to his  back bone...massaging his spinal cord , the line down to his lower back...moving his thumbs softly on his arc.

Feeling his dick twitch under his robe as his eyes eats in tae's nude figure..

" your hands are doing wonders to me " taehyung moans , seductively smirking...which could be seen from his side profile even tough he lays on his stomach.

Taehyung is on cloud 9 , having walked into his king's chambers which took him off his feet at how glorious it looked , plus the king having already prepared a massage routine for him.

Taehyung craves to feel jungkook's warm manly hands do wonders and dirty to his body , every single inch..no spots missed.

He chuckles further as he feels jungkook lean to kiss his ear lobes , biting on his ear sensually.....moving down to trail kisses on his back...he shuffles a little feeling something hard poking his butt cheeks...

He smirks , pushing his ass into the hard surface .....causing him to leak from his folds , the thoughts of jungkook turned on , driving him to the edge.

" naughty , are we? " jungkook smirks...sitting up as he takes his robe off..leaving him bare.

" on your knees and arc your back , head rooted in the pillows love " he orders.

" The command " taehyung thinks , as if jungkook could not get any hotter with his words..

So we have jungkook spreading taehyung's knees apart , hands positioning the arc on tae's back , pushing it deeper in , so that tae's ass can be met perfectly with his  face.

" Fuck what a sight " jungkook hisses , using his index finger to spread tae's leaking fold apart , his palm harshly coming in contact with tae's ass as soon as he starts wiggling his butt in a playful manner.