m̸e̸m̸o̸r̸i̸e̸s̸ 🍁

" babe you sure its not what I think it is" jungkook says , massaging tae's hips under the water.

" you know we can always take the test..." Jungkook smugly suggests.

" My king , i'll need you to wait outside while we treat him " one of the doctors says.

Jungkook looks disheveld , face morphed into confusion as graphic images with familiar voices flash across his eyes.

" Tae...tae taehyung? " he chants non stop , seeing a blood covered taehyung on the bed surrounded by nurses.

" He's fine my lord , come on ...lets go " aisha steps in , noticing how the king looks pale with slightly bigger orbs...sweating profusely.

Jungkook suddenly winces , staggering a little...feeling aisha hold his arm.

" I'm not pregnant" he adds sternly.

" you say it like you don't like kids" he asks with an eyebrow raise , judging a little.

" he's pregnant isn't he?"

" damn right he is... Cause ain't no one be throwing up over this heavenly lasagna.

" My king....are you alright?...you need to rest , come on "

" no...no...taehyung " jungkook continues to chant , vision blurry as he gets into his headspace.

Turning to face him " I know your filthy rich ass can do so much more but I'd prefer to raise my kids with family and so much love" he says

" taehyung my love , mother of my child , criminal of my heart , my rock that I stand upon , my fate , my blessing...I will give anything to put a smile on your face everyday , I will and continue to show you what true happiness feels like...as I promise to love you , cherish you even till after death ....I love you"

" Taehyung ~ " he then finally passes out on the spot.....aisha screaming for the guards to help her.

The entire palace in utter chaos after the dreadful incident , an attempted murder on the queen as well as the king blacking out.

----------------

" taehyung my love , mother of my child , criminal of my heart , my rock that I stand upon , my fate , my blessing...I will give anything to put a smile on your face everyday , I will and continue to show you what true happiness feels like...as I promise to love you , cherish you even till after death ....I love you"

" jeon taehyung"

" let's live in this dream forever my love"

" I'm pregnant " he sighs ....as jungkook kisses him deeply..

" I love you tae"

Taking taehyung's hand into his as he starts to peck on his fingers " taehyung I love you...and from the bottom of my heart , I know its been 4 years since we found love in each other , we've been through so much together but I have being happy most importantly , happy when I found you...happy when I'm next to you and everyday as I see you I realize that there is gonna be happier days only with you...I'm very impatient tae , I don't wanna wait anymore...I'm insanely in love and I wanna seal the deal ...now with you bearing our pup , just made me the happiest man alive and I...." Jungkook couldn't finish his words as taehyung presses his lips unto his.