D̸i̸s̸d̸a̸i̸n̸ 🍁

" Mhmmm " moaning into the kiss before pulling away , " you've had me all night...you gotta let me go " taehyung whines cutely as jungkook grunts on top of him , peppering kisses on tae's neck .

" I wanna have you for the rest of my life " jungkook murmurs , sucking on tae's ear lobe , not willing to let go anytime soon.

" You have and you will , but you need to show them who's boss and so do i , the kingdom ain't gonna run itself...our honeymoon phase needs a pause " taehyung reasons , smirking.

Jungkook leans forward , wanting to ignore but taehyung slightly pushes him back " no no , come on....you gotta agree with me on this one " he smiles.

" Alright fine " he says , kissing tae one last time before getting off the bed so that they could get productive for the day.

------------------

" i hope i wasn't followed " taehyung whispers to aisha , making his way into the den.

Aisha closes the chambers behind them , assuring tae that they weren't followed.

Signaling for one of the guards to.open the cell , where a grunting worn out zaria is seen , hands tied up in the air , her skin decorated with several slashes.

" ready to bow to your queen? " taehyung stands , emotionless as he maintains eyes contact...a brighter smile than ever adorning his lips as he anticipates that she will yield.

" Just kill me " zaria lets out , out of breath as she dangles helplessly in the air.

" Lock her up " he orders , now behind her locked cell..

" By the time i'm done with the so called higher ups you are protecting , you'll come crawling , wishing you were on my side...read my lips , i want you alive while you watch me burn this kingdom to the ground as well as you in it , i did it to my father...do not think!..you are any different "

He says strictly , abruptly making his way out with aisha trailing behind , suddenly he feels weird as he clasps his mouth rushing into his chambers , the doors swinging wide open as he rushes into the bathroom.

Crashing on his knees as he grips the toilet seat , gagging violently as he throws up...eyes stinging with tears from the burn in his throat ...spitting the remains as he weakly gets up ...getting to the sink to rinse his face.

Watching his reflection as his eyes glistens with hate , slowly placing his palm on his belly with a knowing realization , he has had this experience before and he knows what it feels like... A lone tear slips past his eyes as it dawns upon him a hard decision he has to make.

" i will not have this child " taehyung pants , face a stone cold.

He remembers feeling overwhelmed with joy in his first pregnancy , jungkook's everlasting smile and adoration .

But this is a curse , a predicament coming into the way of his success and he has to get rid of it , for all he cares...it means nothing to him.

Stepping out of the bathroom after a while of self debating , he is surprised to see aisha in his chambers.

" How long have you been here? "

" you did not look well so i followed to make sure you are alright " aisha steps closer , as if observing taehyung.

" it is none of your business " taehyung interjects , stepping away as he heads towards his closet.

" You are with child " aisha whispers , causing taehyung to pause , bewildered by aisha's statement.

" How do you know? " taehyung whispers , thinking he was doing a good job in hiding it.

" oh my god , you have known?...you are not happy?..." Aisha breathes out , not believing the fact.

" ANSWER THE QUESTION! " taehyung yells , furious.

" You want to get rid of it? "

" GET OUT !! "

" When were you planning on telling the king ? "

" GET! OUT! "

" its his first child , oh my god he would be delighted , tierra oh my god you can't be this heartless now , can you?...the king would be so heart broken if he learns of this , how could you ever...."

" IT IS NOT HIS FIRST!!! "

And taehyung breaks down , aisha grabbing him before he falls .

" its not his first , its not...its not , i would never harm his first child , i do not want to do this , i love him...i...i...i...you have to believe me but i-i can't , i just....i just " taehyung sobs loudly into aisha's arms , whimpering as he trembles , feeling disgusted with himself and sorry to the core , how could he think of harming his own child but what choice does he have? , he can't fight this battle with a baby...if word gets out , they'll kill him and then the child...he needs to end this by himself.

He needs to be strong to bring jungkook back home , he promised his kids , he promised his family...he feels like a failure , he just wants it all to end , he's running out of time..it will be six months in 2 weeks time before they figure out who he is once they run a thorough security check , he cannot afford to loose .

" how long has it been? " aisha asks , stroking tae's hair to calm him.

" 2 weeks " taehyung mumurs , feeling exhausted.

" oh dear " aisha sighs.

" its not his first child?....you gotta tell me the full story if i'm gonna help " aisha proposes.

Taehyung sighs , he guesses its time to lift the burden off his chest , so he tells aisha everything...from the first time he met jungkook to the last time he saw jungkook , his mom's death , everything.

" oh my , you poor thing " aisha sighs.

" remember when i said zabeel does not feel like home anymore?...well the brother to the king that jungkook killed was my father , his brother killed him over the fight of the very constellation plate , i am his hidden daughter so i remained a secret even after his passing "

" That's why you wanted my help " taehyung sighs , connecting the dots.

" i observed and i noticed how you were against the kingdom , i wanted in on whatever you were planning..." Aisha confesses.

" you want revenge " taehyung says.

" And so do you " aisha chuckles.

" i guess we have one thing in common then " taehyung laughs.

-----------------------------------------------------------
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

15 more chapters to go before the book ends.

Brace yourself for the next update cus someone dies.😭

And i did put MCD in my warnings🙃💔

The climax begins now!