A̸m̸o̸r̸e̸ 🍁

" mmmh " he moans , craning his neck to the side...one leg thrown over jungkook's side...his fingers threading jungkook's hair as his husband assaults his nipples , sucking in the milk.

He woke up suddenly  due to his breasts aching , jungkook offering to help since the kids are yet to wake.

" ah!....jungkook stop~ " taehyung pants , feeling like his nipples are going to fall off , but jungkook pays no attention...sucking the life out of his tits.

" if you keep this up there will be none left for the kids " taehyung pants , trying to pry jungkook's head away from his tits.

Suddenly there is the loud cries from the twins resonating on the entire floor , jungkook and taehyung pausing their actions...jumping out of bed , jungkook hastily putting on his sweat pants....taehyung putting on his robe as they both rush out.

Jin is still very much sleepy , walking towards the twins room as soon as he hears their cries , he is used to checking up on them as their parents were gone....he is very much startled when taehyung and jungkook run past him , getting into the kids room first.

" oh well , at least they are back " jin sighs , feeling relieved..heading back to enjoy his beauty sleep.

------------------

" oh my baby , don't cry...mama is here " taehyung speaks softly , his tone childish...chest heaving from the run...craddling jeong hoon softly in his arms , patting his baby's bum softly as his cries quiets down.

" my little rock star...who's daddy's baby hmm? " jungkook cheers , twirling a now giggling Jung hoon in the air....

The parents admire their twins for a while in both their arms...jeong
Hoon is a bit fussy , ticking his teeth as he was getting used to solid food but he pushes his face into taehyung's neck....recognizing the scent , he stares fondly into taehyung's eyes ...

Taehyung senses that his baby is trying to communicate, he wants to weep....attaching their foreheads but jeong hoon kisses him instead " oh my baby ~ " taehyung smiles , jeong hoon breaking into a wide smile as well " m-mama " he chants , jumping in taehyung's arms.

Taehyung turning towards a teary eyed jungkook who's heart flutters at the affectionate scene....taehyung is surprised to see Jung hoon resting his head comfortably on his father's chest...sucking on his thumb as he chants " Dada " non stop...blushing and hiding his face into jungkook's neck when ever taehyung looks at him.

Jeong hoon begins to fuss , stretching his tiny arms towards his father...

" Ah.....you want daddy to carry you? " taehyung is amused .. Jeong chanting "Dada " as well.

" here , hold them...let me grab some things " taehyung says sweetly , handing the baby boy to jungkook....jungkook carrying both his babies with pride in his two arms , kissing them on the cheeks as they giggle...jung hoon sucking  his thumb while jeong hoon bites his daddy's ear...

Taehyung taking the baby's bag , their pampers and bathing cloth , both of them leaving the baby's room...heading to theirs.

-----------------------

Jungkook placing the twins softly on the bed before getting on it , taehyung is taking some napkins from the baby bag not noticing Jung hoon crawling towards him , jungkook is busy tickling jeong hoon...his 5 teeth and baby saliva showcasing with his gummy smile , baby giggles pleasing to jungkook's ears as he continues his agenda...

his 5 teeth and baby saliva showcasing with his gummy smile , baby giggles pleasing to jungkook's ears as he continues his agenda

Jung hoon hoists himself up on his feet , grabbing his mommy's robe...hitting taehyung's tits with his little fists " m-ma-ma mlk mik " he blabbers , spit bubbles on his mouth.

" I'm coming my love~ " taehyung picks Jung hoon in his arms as his baby starts to suck on the skin on his boobs " very impatient just like your father " taehyung mutters but jungkook hears , giving taehyung the side eye while smirking.

Taehyung lays beside  jungkook on the bed  , the twins in their middle " I don't know for how long they will feed " taehyung pouts , jungkook pulling down tae's robe as well as placing two pillows behind taehyung so that he can sit up and get comfortable.

Jungkook stares at tae's luscious tits " they look so heavy , does in hurt? " he asks out of concern ... Taehyung nods , stroking Jung hoon's thigh as he starts to fuss , wanting to suck.

" you'll be fine babe " jungkook coos , pecking tae's lips...his hands helping to massage tae's tits , thumb flicking the nipple until taehyung starts to leak.

" oh my god! , thanks babe " taehyung sighs in relief....his babies latching quickly on both sides of his nipples , their little fists curled up on their mama's bossom as they feed in silence.

The scene so cute to watch , jungkook kisses taehyung...laying beside him as he watches his little family with a bright smile.

Few minutes into feeding the kids " I'll go get the bath ready....we need to clean up , the doctor will be here soon " jungkook whispers as the kids have their eyes closed...feeding on taehyung peacefully.

Taehyung nods , sighing as his boobs feel much lighter.....stroking his son's head , looking at them with such adoration...he has found true peace at last , reunited with his kind.

Jungkook walks out of the bathroom to find Jung hoon fast asleep on the bed , lying on his belly while taehyung paces about in the room , burping jeong hoon on his shoulder , his baby making cute burping sounds causing jungkook to scrunch his nose at his cuteness.

" my love , the bath is ready " jungkook says , hugging taehyung from behind.

" I need jeong hoon to fall asleep first " taehyung says , patting the baby's back ... Jeong hoon's eyes starting to flutter as he feels sleepy.

" i'll take it from here love  , you go on and have your bath " jungkook insists , taking the baby carefully from taehyung as he resumes patting him.

Taehyung getting naked as he heads into the bathroom , jungkook gulping at the sight ... Loving how breath taking and sexy taehyung gets every single day  , moving to the window side...his son sleeping on his chest , he smiles....he just smiles , feeling super content with life....he has everything he has ever wanted right here with him ....

----------------------------------------------------------
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Are we ready for the last chapter?🥺

Pls remind me , have I mentioned the gender of jimin's baby?...if I have what is it? 🙇

I'll give 2k words for the last chapter as a gift , I know we are all attached but its time to say goodbye😪💔.