L̸i̸e̸s̸ 🔥

" They could have at least given us a decent cell " taehyung huffs , slumping his back on the wall as his feet are chained to the floor of the pig cell , his skin stained with dirt , his wrist sore with red patches from how tight the rope was tied on his fists.

Jabel throwing his head against the wall in dismay , wondering how the hell they got into this position.

" Are we really going to make it out alive ? " he asks , unsure but ready for the outcome irrespective.

" I'll try my best to convince jungkook " Taehyung says with confidence

" And if he doesn't believe you? " jabel questions , finding taehyung to be thinking irrationally.

" Then we'll both have to die then " taehyung scoffs , his face showing indifference .

" look , jungkook barely remembers you....you're just a stranger he is supposedly all over , he wouldn't give up his present for you much less go against the elders " jabel spits with vigour , he didn't mean to sound harsh but that's the truth.

It hurts taehyung , it hurts to hear what seems to be the truth , but he has started this mission to prove everyone wrong , he has started this mission to turn jungkook against himself , to slay his enemies while jungkook lets him and grants him the power , and he will not stop...deep down he hopes jungkook will believe him cause he did not start all this mischief for nothing.

He knew jungkook was tailing him , zaria has been his aid in the kingdom long before his arrival , so he knows he secretly asked zaria to keep an eye on him , on his whereabouts ....so yes he made them believe or make it looks like he was having an affair with jabel , taehyung felt fury knowing that jungkook did not completely trust him....i mean you can't really blame him , he doesn't remember anyone...taehyung could just be a gold digger.

Taehyung heart breaks at the memory of the day before when jungkook asked him where he had been , having to lie to jungkook ....although he did not miss the flash of mistrust in jungkook's eyes and he loathes it more than anything .

Jungkook will have to trust him henceforth whether he yields to it or not , jungkook will have to choose between this kingdom or taehyung .

Only then can taehyung have the pedal stool to climb to a greater height , only then will taehyung have a voice to speak and to command , only then will people respect him and his name!..

" someone's coming " jabel says hastily to a spaced out tae.

" WHAT IS HE DOING HERE??!!! " jungkook's mighty roar could be heard as the guards scurry to have jabel removed from the same cell as taehyung , to please their fumming king.

" Unchain him! , and everyone leave! "..he demands , the cell space now empty as its just taehyung and the king.

Taehyung is bewildered at the fuming state of jungkook , but it hurts cause he can see jungkook breaking , fighting back the tears as he tries to man up.

Taehyung launches forward at jungkook , tears escaping his eyes as he caresses jungkook's cheeks , his dirty thumb wiping jungkook 's tears away.

" why?...just why? " jungkook cries , his wall crumbling as he cannot just feign ignorance when it comes to tae , deep down he feels tierra would never do this to him but what if he has been fooled , just what if....

After feeling ecstacy and satisfaction of finding the one person that completes him , that heals the long hurting scar in his heart , that person is suddenly letting go?...jungkook is beyond devastated.

" My king " taehyung's voice comes out hushed and weak.

" you know i would never " he breathes out , against jungkook's lips as their lips ghost each other....

He feels his limbs go weak as he feels jungkook caress his waist " make me believe you didn't , i need you tae....they'll hang you tomorrow for breaking the law and i "...

" And you'll tell them to let me go " taehyung says , letting the tears escape finally...

" i...." Jungkook stutters , shattering from within.

" yes you can , you are the king , and i am your queen.....i love you jungkook , i would never hurt you , you have to believe me " taehyung cries , holding unto jungkook's garment as he can feel him pulling back.

" i'm sorry , i really want to...but i can't tell if you're being completely honest " jungkook says out of despair....letting himself go as taehyung falls dramatically on the floor , letting out loud strangled cries as the guards rush in.

" NOOO!!! , NO WAIT!!! YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME PLEASE!!! " he screams , his knee scrapping the floor as he holds unto jungkook's leg....

Jungkook's heart breaks as he watches the guard treat tierra like a criminal , a rag doll , as they drag him.into his cell...locking him up .

" i love you , i believe you , but im scared , the elders...." He says to himself , but shakes his head , wiping his tears as he leaves the dungeon.

" Get prepared zaria , by the time the king chooses me , i'll make sure to have your head rolling " taehyung spits as his eyes stays fixed on the floor , legs clasped together in a chain ....knowing that he might experience a near death event tomorrow.

----------------------------------

" My king , rest well tonight...by tomorrow , your enemies and traitors will be laid to waste " zaria sings as she makes her way into the kings chamber with his dinner.

" Watch your mouth! " he deadpans.....relaxing his tense muscles.

" Apologizes my king , but anyone who dares to betray the king will be punished accordingly " she says...placing the food down before leaving.

" Did tierra betray me? " jungkook thinks constantly , not once touching his meal as he goes to bed.

----------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥