M̸I̸ f̸a̸m̸i̸l̸i̸a̸r̸ 🍁

Its as early as 6 at dawn when they arrived , taehyung's hands are held tightly in jungkook's...their thighs trembling in excitement....taehyung is already in tears as the mansion comes into view when they drive into the compound.

The memories flooding in at a fast pace , he remembers...the very first time he was brought here...after escaping those thugs who was after the red ruby , the very same thugs from the Arabian diamond dealer that placed his family under an entire chaos...his heart clenches  , tears streaming down his face at the memory of watching his previous apartment go up in flames.

his heart clenches  , tears streaming down his face at the memory of watching his previous apartment go up in flames

Its been 7 years since then but his heart still holds unto the place....that is where he and jungkook made love for the first time , the town square where he would watch jungkook play his heart and soul out....where they would link up in the dark streets , body pressed unto one another...lips colliding as the youth of lust runs through their veins , stepping out for tequilla Friday nights....the melodious sounds from jungkook's guitar taking him to heaven.

He shudders , feeling jungkook leave light kisses on his nape...taehyung leans into his chest , lips trembling as he weeps at the memories.

" you have no idea , how much...h-how much I missed this jungkook....coming for you , I gave up on coming back home...I wanted to die in your arms than come back here without you...I was ready to take my last breath jungkook....because , no matter how much I think of it...nowhere is home without you , call me selfish because I have kids but ....they are your kids too , I made them with you...we made love and I bore your pups...I'm not complete with them without you " taehyung visibly trembles , jungkook hugging him softly as he weeps too.

Jungkook is speechless as he feels renewed  , remembering the baby shower for his boys...how he jumped in excitement for their arrival , how he set up the cribs...non stop dreams of growing old with his kids and their beautiful mother...he is beyond grateful to make it back alive to see them again.