❥𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃❥ 🍁

" jun- jungkook..."

Rushing over to a trembling tae , who seems to be having a nightmare...linking his palm in his with such delicacy...

" i'm here love "

" i'm finally here "

Eye lids fluttering open , the pains from the past stabbing him so soon...his breath hitching as he tires to suck the pain in with a stiff groan .

" jungkook " his voice horse and soar...below a whisper...but he smiles ,  feeling that familiar warmth in his hands.

" jungkook is here ? "

" yes darling...i'm here "

His voice clearer now , taehyung sighing in relief...relaxing ....eyes barely open but at least jungkook is in sight.

" easyy...you're gonna get better " jungkook comforts him , thumbs brushing on his cheeks.

Suddenly taehyung remembers , breaking into choking sobs " the baby...i...i'm so sorry , i couldn't save it..." He weeps.

Jungkook presses their heads together , a tear slipping out " i know...its okay , as long as you're okay...you're the one that matters to me tae " jungkook pleads...hoping tae's cries will quiet down.

" but you were so happy " he murmurs against jungkook's lips.

" its not my first child tae " jungkook whispers against tae's lips , their nose smudging on each other.

" what?" Taehyung is bewildered , brows creased in pain with tear stained cheeks...his palm freezing in jungkook's as his heart leaps in joy at the slight possiblity.

The silence that follows right after is deafening...

" you remember ?"

" yes love "

" my jeong hoon? "

" and our jung hoon " jungkook cries , their lips entangling.

" our wedding? "

" and our vows honey , i did promise " to you my love , mother of my child , criminal of my heart , my rock that I stand upon , my fate , my blessing...I will give anything to put a smile on your face everyday , I will and continue to show you what true happiness feels like...as I promise to love you , cherish you even till after death ....I love you"

" i love you too " taehyung weeps harder...holding jungkook's face with both his palms.

" you don't understand "

" tell me my love , tell me your pain "

" i wanted to die , i did not want to breathe any longer....when i looked at the twins i saw you...when i lay down on the sheets it was all about you.....every step i took my heart got heavier , then upon seeing you again...you were so close but yet so far away , i called your name everyday hoping you'd wake up one day to remember...i wept till my heart hardened with hate....all i wanted was for the people who took you from me to perish , i wanted to feel their ashes on my fingertips as i watch them burn...i forgot compassion and mercy because none was shown to me when you were ripped away from me...i wanted to kill every one in front of me , i was ready to die to get you to see me....to see me , standing right in front of you...words are not enough , i had to use my blood...and from my blood , fate sacrificed our child...the heavens had to be moved just so you can come home to me....have i not suffered enough? "

" My baby " jungkook is crying harder now.

" you see those scars on me? "

" those scars...was me enduring it , enduring it all for you.....with each batter and torture...i envisioned coming back home to you , waking up beside you ...just to see your beautiful morning glow , i craved to see your giggles while you feed our kids...the moles on your face , your heart shaped lips , how your nose scrunches up when you smile...i missed your tears , i missed your voice...all i wanted was to have you in my arms again...i fought hard , maybe too hard...i should have done better "

" no no...don't say that , we have both been through it all...we have suffered enough...i can't stand to ever loose you " taehyung weeps , melting into jungkook's embrace as he pats his head..

" i wish i could have done better...you think i wouldn't have given up just so they would let me go? , you think i chose to protect the goddamn whereabouts of that constellation plate over being with you again? "

" then why didn't you tell them " tae whispers , wanting to satisfy his curiosity.

" because it doesn't exist "

" WHAT! " taehyung whisper yells.

" wait...what?.." Aisha walks in with an unbelievable look on her face , jabel behind her confused as well...they both happened to over hear.

" at least not any more " jungkook adds.

" you mean , the constellation plate was not real? " taehyung is beyond shocked , sitting up with a slight groan...tears long gone.

" i mean...it was real but i destroyed it " jungkook confess.

" oh my fucking gosh!...jungkook! " taehyung wants to yell but he relaxes.

" why...what?...why would you? , you could have at least told someone , did the others know? " jabel asks...

" look , my father died over that goddamn plate in the first place...telling anyone about it would wrap more people in danger , i was grieving his loss so i went ahead on my own to get rid of it , i couldn't give a fuck if it was an ancient heirloom ....if destroying it meant the people of zabeel would never know peace?...then so be it  , i melted the pieces and fed it to the sea...so there's absolutely no trace of it...it only exists in my mind , the image of it...cause i was the last person to see it...if only i had known it would bring more problems to my life , but its in the past now..."

Taehyung doesn't know if he should laugh or cry now , his sudden outburst startles them all.

Cackling as he hold his belly , breaking into a laughter..." Oh my god , you are...truly...truly something else...all of this insane traumatic experience all for nothing!...." Taehyung laughs.

Jungkook sat there , shit scared for his life.

" i'm gonna fucking kill you " taehyung growls.

" tae baby "

" don't!"

" uhm guys , we can do this later but we gotta move...the place is ready before they start a search mission on us " jabel says...to which they hurry , jungkook carrying tae in his arms as they make their way out.

-----------------------------------------------------------
🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

I cried the first half only to laugh towards the end😭😂.

Okay guys , i received  your comments on how excited you were on the last chapter , but that's not the point...the comment section is there for you to express yourself , if i update and there's no reaction it does not help my writing.

Your opinion matters to me .

And if you are not following my twitter , you are missing out on my amazing novels there...i update there most of the time.

I'll be back...love y'all❤️.