s̸u̸n̸r̸a̸y̸ 🔥

" no...jimin..no...you can't leave "

" i have to "

" promise me you'll stay alive "

" i love you jimin... "

He jolts awake...eyes snapping open , sight blurry as he tries to adjust them but its difficult due to the sun ray directly on his face...

He feels his head spin...not even noticing the arm caging his body....looking to the side to see the king's sleeping figure .

First thing he noticed was that this jungkook sleeps a lot than before , he wonders what they put him through.

He falls back on the bed....letting out a depressing sigh.

" jimin would be gone by now " he thinks to himself , heart clenching as memories from the departure with him and his soulmate floods in.

He feels his belly churn...skin run cold...as he shivers slightly ...jaw clenched as the tears begin to fall , to be honest he didn't think it'll hurt that much.

But ever since the bonding....he and jimin have become each others twin flames....like they share the same body , feelings ....its just so crazy....

Now they are a million miles apart .....its so sick.

It doesnt hurt as much as loosing jungkook and even though his heart is filled a little....there's still a big hole...infact he is more confused on why he's so sad , is it that jungkook remembers nothing of him from when they first met then through out their hardships , down to their wedding day and then their two bundles of joy?....or his soulmate leaving?...or the sickening feeling of him not making it out alive...?

He lets out a throaty laugh...quietly....a smile breaking out on his face as he lets out more silent tears , jungkook's words flooding into his mind.

" I do have a past , I feel so every time I wake up , I have non stop dreadful nightmares of being tied up and tortured...some mystical things happening...I don't understand , when I talk to the elders they give me medicines but it solves nothing...my life feels so empty without my past...what if I had a family , I feel there are people waiting for me and are hoping for me to come back , its crazy but I do not wanna be here "

He remembers jungkook's words clearly , turning to face jungkook's still sleeping state...as he begins to caress his cheeks .

He remembers how jungkook spoke about how he tries to remember.

" if you tried jungkook...why are you still here then , jungkook do you know how much i craved to feel you skin to skin , to lock eyes with your dark captivating ones , to smell you and breathe the same air as you , to run my hands into your beautiful soft hair , to tell you i love you and i would give my all to you , over and over again , to bear your kids again , to feel your igniting kisses on my skin as you use my body to your satisfaction?...do you know the endless nights i stayed up with my mind racing on if they were treating you well , what you ate , if you slept well....jungkook~ah , do you know how i feel knowing that my husband who im solely in love with , whom i had twins with...now sees me as a stranger?...i feel fucking awful....i feel depressed....i feel...i feel forgotten "...he cries silently...whispering against jungkook's lips.

" but you said you want to remember , so i'll help you...i'll do it for you , just like i'd do anything for you , i love you so much "

Tae says lastly , his lips quivering as he pecks jungkook on the lips ...getting up to leave , wrapping the sheer white linen around him tightly...his movement staggering as he leaves the sacred room..

Clutching his chest as his sobs starts to hurt , reaching the stairs...but feels his body too heavy to move , he feels sick , he feels ill....his heart hurts badly , he's not strong , he knows he's not strong..

He's weak , and he hates himself for it.

His fingers starts to tremble and he finds himself up the stairs , heading into the corridor that leads to the harem....taking a pause to regulate his breathing.....wiping away his tears as he walks up straight ahead...

Fixing his posture as he puts on a fake smile , greeting the workers that passes by...

Getting into the harem to hear gossips , the others going on with their day as he walks into his corner..closing the curtains .

His heart drops seeing jimin really gone , his things gone , his side of the bed neatly laid.

He sighs...getting into bed , pulling the covers on himself...hoping he won't fall sick with the way he's behaving.

So he cries , cries until he can't anymore....he remembers he has to do his routine , then go find jabel...just to make sure jimin at least left safely.

He cries because he has every right to , jungkook does not remember him , jimin is gone , his babies are not in his arms , he feels alone , in a strange land with strange people.

" he looks worn out and pale , did the meeting with the king not go well "

Numerous gossips continue , some snickering at him...some laughing and talking loudly for him to hear..

And taehyung hears them all , he feels mocked...emotionally stabbed , so he covers his hears with the pillow as he cries some more.

Aisha who stands there , looking at tae's shivering frame on the bed , behind the sheer curtains....she hears the murmurs and her heart breaks....she really thought the other concubines will be nice but it seems not.

She needs to help taehyung , she needs to get to the bottom of this , she never felt like she belonged here but just maybe...taehyung is the key to start her journey to the unknown.

-----------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥