03

D  E  M  I  T  R  I

How dare she lie to me? This girl has the nerve to lie to me. She clearly doesn't know who I am.

When we get home, I'll show her. I don't think she knows we are leaving.

I went downstairs to go eat breakfast. One of the maids must have done it by now.

I sat on the island greeting Alec. I saw Danny pouring coffee for himself. I wish I'd taken those painkillers that were on her night stand.

"Pour some for me too. No sugar. I want it extra bitter." I said rubbing my temples.

A maid brought me a plate of food while Danny put my cup of coffee down.

"You know, I'm surprised you aren't a bitter person. You are always drinking bitter drinks." Alec commented while typing away on his phone.

"And I'm surprised you're not air, with the amount of times you smoke." I retorted. He stuck he's tongue out. "Real mature."

I dug into the breakfast. This is honestly the best food I've ever had. Which ever maid that did this deserves a bonus.

"Who made this?" I asked no one in particular.

"Rosabelle." Gio simply said. He just arrived from his morning run.

"How do you know that?" I asked, that feeling from yesterday came back.

Not jealous at all, note the sarcasm.

Shut up, no one wants to hear you talk,

"I saw her before my run. I ate before going on my run." Gio explained taking a sip of he's water. "She looked great too. I thought she looked hot. She was wearing a top that barely covered anything." He smirked, before having a far away look in his eyes.

"Giovan-"

"Sir." I sent the maid a sharp glare hating to be disturbed. "My apologies sir. But this is very important Ms Rosabelle is on the floor bleeding out."

My body seemed to be moving on its own as I got to her room. She was, indeed, on the floor. She had lost alot of blood. I moved her to the bath, so her blood could go down th drain instead of pooling on the floor.

I removed her top to see lots of scars. A nasty scar that ran from the front of her waist to her back, really close to her spine. The was a almost perfect horizontal line. Alot of blood was gushing out.

I used her top as a bandage and tied it across her waist. It stopped the blood a bit and the doctor ran in.

I walked out and saw my friends waiting for me. I walked passed them. I took out my phone, dialing Steve's number. He is the man that told me Keagan didn't pay up.

"Yes boss?" He answered seeming anxious.

"Bring in his whole family." I said in the coldest voice.

"Who's boss." Steve asked already typing on the laptop.

"Keagans. Bring them to Russia." I said, hanging up. Not bothering to hear a reply.

The doctor came out or the bathroom. He's hands were bloody. He better have good news.

"Sir. Her wounds are very deep. If we don't get her to the hospital in the next 24 hours, I'm afraid we'll lose her." The doctor said, folding his bloody hand.

I advanced towards him. He moved back until he hit the wall. I grabbed him by the collar and saw his face pale.

"You go back into that bathroom. I don't care what you do. If she doesn't make it out alive, or at least long enough to make it to Russia. You and your family will leave this world alongside her." I whispered int he's ear. I let go of him and smiled.