29

R  O  S  A  B  E  L  L  E

I walked for a while. There were many flights of stairs that just kept coming.

I had used up most my energy in trying to escape, so I didn't even resist. I couldn't see properly anyway, the tears in my eyes clouded my vision.

I blinked a few times. I knee they went down my cheeks but I couldn't feel them going down.

My cheeks felt raw, as a result of the slaps I received. It feels like it's been years since I was last abused.

Demitri has treated me with nothing but respect. I bit my lip trying to restrict more tears from gushing out.

Eventually we stopped infront of a door. I assume this is where I'll be staying. The man holding my arm opened the door and walked in with me.

"This is where you'll be staying," the man said, and gently pushed me aside.

I saw three doors in the room, excluding the one we just walked through. I walked towards one of them, and luckily it was the bathroom.

I walked infront of the mirror to assess the damage done. Dead eyes looked back at me. I blinked a couple of times. 

I had large bags under my eyes. My eyes were void of any emotions. There was a cut underneath my left eye, which was starting to swell and close my eye. 

Since my skin colour was caramel, you could see the bright red in my cheeks, where I was slapped.

My lips had an open cut. I could see them trembling as I continued to assess myself.

My eyes traveled down my body. It was barely noticeable but I could tell that I had lost a couple of kilos.

My eyes traveled down my legs and I noted my growing bush. My legs were growing hair too. I lifted my left arm and saw little hairs dusting my armpit.

I sighed lowering my arm. I tore my eyes away from the mirror and looked for a wash cloth.

To my luck, I found a bunch of them. I took the smallest one and ran it under cold water. I wrangled it and dabbed it onto my cheeks, trying to sooth them and bring down the swelling.

I saw a moving shadow in the mirror which made me turn slightly. I looked at the entrance of the bathroom and saw the man who almost shot me and dragged me around. 

I just rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the water. I ran the towel under the water again.

"Try not to take it to heart. He's actually nice once you get to know him," he said, leaning against the frame of the door.

I just rolled my eyes again and tried to tune him out. Personally, I didn't like the fact that he was trying to turn this on me.

Like I didn't ask to be kidnapped or to be slapped. I didn't ask for any of what's happening to me right now.

All I want to do is wash and cuddle with the blankets, after rampaging Daniel's fridge. 

I must've zoned out because the next thing I knew was that I felt hands on my hips. I turned to looked through the mirror to see the man's eyes going up and down my body in a hungry stare.

His hands moved up and around my thighs, I turned pushed him back. I must've caught him off guard because he stumbled a couple of steps back.

"I don't know what gave you the impression that you can touch me like that, but don't you ever do that ever again. If you do, it'll be the last thing you do on this earth," I threatened him, finally snapping.