00

Third PoV

"Did he pay up?" A deep voice asked one of the men in the room.

"No boss." The voice answered. He shifted his eyes up to look at his boss.

"Any excuses?" The man from before asked, straightening his posture.

"No boss." The man answered again. He knew better than to lie.

"Do you have his location?" The man asked, now looking through his desk drawers.

"Yes boss." The man answered, straightening up when he saw what his boss was holding. "Though we think he's going to make a run for it, with he's family."

"Family huh?" The deep voice asked, he smirked holding the object in front of his face.

"Yes boss." The man answered feeling more nervous. "He has a wife and two daughters. One is set to get married."

"Hmm," The man hummed shifting in his seat. He crossed he's legs on his desk. "Tell me more.."

~~

"Father, you can't just up root us and leave. What about my wedding?" A high pitch voice asked. She clutched his arm as he was packing.

"You can stay behind at your soon to be in-laws, they'll protect you." His scruffy voice rang out in the slightly silent room, excluding his daughter's soft cries.

"But Father, please, just sell some things and repay him." She pleaded some more.

"We are leaving and that's final." He said more sternly this time.

He got money and gave it to his daughter. "Take this. I hope this helps you with any of your preparations."

"Sir, for how long are we leaving for?" His other daughter asked him, with her head bowed.

"Did I give you permission to speak?" The man barked at her. Instinctively she shied back.

"No sir." She said shuffling on her feet.

"If you must know, we are leaving for a few weeks. Go upstairs and help Natasha pack, before I punish you for breaking the rules." He said sneering down at her.

As usual, she scurried away from the room, trying to leave as fast as possible.

Natasha. Her mother waited for her like the queen she thinks she is. Natasha never liked her daughter, she preferred her eldest daughter. She was reminded of him when looking at her youngest daughter.

"Start packing, you filthy piece of rubbish." Natasha barked pushing her down.

~~

"Is everything packed?" The deep voice spoke up from the shadows.

"Yes Don." The man turned to face his boss. "We will move in at your command."

"Good. Now get some men. We're leaving now." The man said, wearing his fingerless gloves.

The man, of course, didn't leave his beloved object.

"Sir, there's something you have to know." Another man came in holding a laptop on his arm.

"What is it?" The man asked, he's brown eye becoming darker.

~~

"You better hurry up slut." The man barked at her.

She ran in with a small bag. Those were a few clothes she bought for her self, or ones from her sister.

Her bag was smaller than everyone else's.

"Put these bags away. We are expecting Innocentia's in-laws. You have 10 minutes to do so." He yelled at her then pushed her down.

"Right away sir." She ran as fast as possible trying to get everything to the car. Her ribs weren't allowing her to move fast enough.

"QUICKLY YOU SLUT." Natasha yelled, folding her arms under her breast.

"Sorry ma'am." She apologized. She narrowly missed getting hit by a vase.

"They're here!" Innocentia squealed, making her voice extra squeaky.

"You better stay quiet and don't ruin this for me." Innocentia whispered to her sister.

The family knocked on the door.

~~

"How long till we get there?" The Don asked. He was taping his foot on the floor of the car.

"About 20 minutes, Don." The driver answered him.

"Hmm. Good." He nodded. He took out the object and stared cleaning it.

"Boss." Another man said through the earpiece the Don was wearing.

"What now?" The Don asked sounding annoyed.

"There are people that just entered the house." The man spoke with concern.

"OK. And." He said, not caring at all.

"I just wanted to tell you, they could be a potential threat." The man said in a slightly nervous voice.

"Well, I don't care. I'm not called the Devil for no reason." The Don said. He's phone rang in that second.

"Yes," He answered he's phone, growing even more annoyed.

"Is that the way you talk to your father, Demitri?" The man on the otherside said.

"Dad. I'm in the middle of work. Can we talk later?" Demitri asked. He shifted in he's seat, trying to not sound annoyed.

"Sure son. Call me once you are done." The man said.

"OK, dad." Demitri hung up.

-if only he knew what was in store for him.