05

D  E  M  I  T  R  I

What is wrong with me? Why did I do that? I'm such an idiot. Ughhh.

Finally, something we can both agree on,

Go back to your hole,

I don't live in a hold, y'know.

I flopped face first on my bed, having long left her room. I turned on my back, closing my eyes.

**Flashback**

"They are the literally the only family I have. I have to protect them." She yelled her eyes widened shortly, realizing she yelled at me.

I stood, glaring at the fact they dared to touch whats MINE. They crossed the line. And here she was trying to protect them from me, they don't deserve her.

I pulled her into my embrace, and kissed her forehead, my lips lingering for too long.

I let go of her, bend down to kiss her cheek.

"You're too good for this world." I whispered in her ear. She shivered balling her smaller fists into my dress shirt.

I straightened before I got too carried away. I cleared my throat.

"Be ready, we leave in 15 minutes."

**End flashback**

I'm really an idiot. How could I let it get to that stage. I've only known this girl for two days, not even full days.

She has to be special then,

This is bad,

I've almost killed and saved her from death. Made threats on her behalf and I've killed on her behalf.

It's not important on who I killed. What's important is that, I'm risking way too much by getting attached to this girl.

As long as we're both satisfied, I kill, you have pleasure. Deal?

No, never. I kill, I have pleasure.

Fine, we'll both kill and have fun,

I got up taking my favorite object, and put it on my waist band, I'd come in here and changed.

I'm now wearing black jeans, a muscle shirt and a black leather jacket, with a gold chain, as well as my favorite diamond necklace/chain. I wore my Rolex watch.

I walked out the door after getting my new phone. I always have a few spares with me. Just incase.

I walked down the stairs to see the guys waiting in the foyer. I looked to see who we are waiting for. Of course it was her.

Why do women take so long?? She doesn't even have much. Only scrappy things.

After a few seconds she came scurrying down. She wore a shirt that looked two sizes small for her. She looked like she couldn't breathe.

"Great, now let's go." I said after staring for too long.

I was quick to leave, getting into the Bugatti that was waiting for me.

I rolled down the window, looking at her.

"Get in." I hissed, nodding my head to the passengers side.

She scurried into the passenger seat. She opened the door and buckled herself in.

I drove out of the estate. And down the road. The car ride was mostly silent. Except for the radio playing.