vacation pleasures

R O S A B E L L E

It's been a little under a week since we got here and I swear I'm on cloud nine. I've never been this happy in my life.

The place was just beautiful and peaceful. I liked the sun sets because I can't wake up early enough for the sunrise.

I haven't done a thing since we got here, because Demitri wants to do everything by himself. I do however cook, which I put my foot down on.

I cook lunch only though, Demitri wakes me up with breakfast and we go out for dinner. Demitri does all the cleaning which isn't much since we're both a little OCD.

He does wash the dishes, he caught me washing my dish and I got an earful. I taught him well, I'm so proud of him.

*Dabs her eyes like a dramatic bitch*

Currently we were cuddling on the couch, watching a movie together.

"Dee, can I tell you something?" I asked a little nervous about what I'm going to say.

"Hmm," he hummed, he probably wasn't listening to me.

"I'm ready," I told him, exhaling sharply.

"Ready for what?" He asked, pausing the movie.

"Ready to take it a step further," I confessed.

"What do you mean?" He asked, a hint of a smile on his face.

"Don't make me say it," I told him, covering my face with my hands feeling embarrassed.

"Do you mean you're ready to have sex with me?" He clarified.

I nodded my head, my head still in my hands. I felt my hands being pulled away from my face. I absolutely refused to open my eyes.

"Open your eyes," He said sternly.

I shook my head furiously, not wanting to look at him. My embarrassment eating me whole.

I don't know why I'm nervous and embarrassed. I mean he did eat me out the other day.

"I wasn't asking you," He said sternly.

I opened one eye to see his face only inches away from mine. Being shocked I moved back a little.

"I thought you said you wanted me, why do you keep pulling back?" He asked me, moving back slightly.

"I-I do want you, b-but I'm nervous." I told him honestly.

"Don't worry my malyshka, I'll treat you well." He told me, rubbing my back.

He stood up and then gently took my hands in his, he slowly helped me rise to my feet. I stood up and let him guide me to our room.

Once inside he pulled me to the bed and he sat down. To prove that I'm short, we were at the same height, meanwhile I was standing and he was sitting.

"Come here," he said pulling me closer.

He sat me onto his lap and wrapped his one arm around my waist. His hand on my thigh, his hand felt nice and warm. He made small circles onto my thigh.

I turned my head to look at him. He leaned into me and captured my lips into his.

The kiss was slow at first. Then it slowly got heated, with him dominating the kiss, of course. His arm that was around my waist tightened around me.

The hand on my thigh went up, closer to my pussy. He stopped really close to my vagina but didn't touch me.

He trailed his kisses down my neck. He started kneading my thigh instead of going where I craved him most.