07

D  E  M  I  T  R  I

Why am I like this? I was so rude to her. But I hope this will do it.

I can't afford to be close to her. If my enemies find out I'm close to someone, they'd use it against me, which is something I can't afford.

Bruhh, what enemies? Your ass wishes you had enemies,

There are people wishing for my down fall,

Sure, whatever helps ypu sleep at night,

It's true,

Sure buddy.

I have enough enemies to create a new nation. They could be a country if they wanted to.

But then again I want her now. Now that I've spent time with her. I want to be as close to her as I was on the jet.

Stop being confusing. You sound like a hormonal teenage guy.

Do you ever shut up?

No.

It was hard getting out of bed this morning. We arrived at about 2 am. Then I slept till about 7 am, now it's currently 9 am.

I had canceled the hospital appointment, opting to have the doctor come to her.

What if my enemies got her while she's in the hospital? I'd rather be safe than sorry.

If I wasn't my own boss, I'd be late to work. It's really cold outside, when I get to the warehouse. But like I said earlier, I'm cold blooded, I rarely get cold.

Thats a story for another day though. I'll probably start getting cold mid-winter. For now I'm going to enjoy not getting cold.

I walked into the warehouse. The first 4 floors are normal working jobs, to fool the cops. Starting from the 5th floor is the coke makers and distributors, and manufacturing of guns.

Then at the very top, it's my office. Contrary to what people think, I'm not a horrible boss, which is why people join on their own.

They tend to enjoy the privileges they get when I notice their work.

"Guys c'mon, the deadline is tonight. If you guys can sort and pack the merch by 10 pm, everyone is getting a fatass bonus." I announced, hoping that will speed up production.

They knew to do it properly, or get gifted with a bullet, right in between the eyes.

I hope I can shoot someone, we need more food.

I'll get donors, chill.

I went up to my private lift, going to my office. I opened my door, going around the desk. I sat in my seat and immediately saw the green file.

It's the file I asked Steve to get me. The file with all of the information about Rosa.

I opened the folder going through the information.

Full name: Rosabelle Amahle Hlulani
Date of birth:15 July 2000
Place of birth: East London, Eastern Cape, South Africa.
Height: 5'0
Likes: chocolate, rain
Dislikes: cold weather
Fears: abusers, snakes
Family:father, Keagan Lukholo Hlulani (alive)
mother, Lathitha Natasha Hlulani (alive)
sister, Innocentia Zanda Hlulani (alive)
brother, Luke Andile Hlulani (deceased)
Facts: moved around 52 times
admitted 15 times in the hospital
Valedictorian in junior year
Honours award for 3 years in a row (80% and above for all subjects)
Worked as a waitress for 2 years
Broke both arms
Was offered 3 scholarships overseas
F-