28

R  O  S  A  B  E  L  L  E

After a couple of hours driving, we stopped for a bathroom break as well as a gas break.

We stopped at a petrol station with a convenient store to buy more food and snacks.

While Elaine filled up the car gas, Rhani, Faina and I went into the shop. We went to the bathroom to relieve ourselves then walked into shop part of the place.

We split up and decided to buy different snacks and meet at the check out point.

I walked into an empty isle and looked at the different snacks on the shelves. I put everything I thought we might like into to hand basket.

I felt like someone was following me but when I looked around I couldn't see anyone. Being black I knew immediately that I needed to find the others before it's too late.

Not to alarm anyone, I maintained my pace as I walked to the end of the isle, taking items as I went along.

When I got to the end, a tall man towered over me. He was dressed in all black, his face covered in a balaclava and heavy looking boots on his feet.

Although I couldn't see his face, but I could read his eyes. They had a sinister look in them, almost like he didn't want to be here, he could've been something more important.

My feet started moving my body backwards, but I bumped into another man. I turned my head to meet the most beautiful orbs that held a lot of malice.

My shoulders slumped I'm defeat. I was sandwiched between two powerful men, who I've figured were here to kidnap me.

The man infront of me took out a cellphone from his pocket and tapped for a couple of seconds then brought the phone to my face.

"Etu devushku boss khotel, chtoby my priveli k nemu." The man infront of me said to the man behind me.

I just sighed in defeat. I was too tired to even try to fight them. I couldn't sleep properly while in the car.

I would only dose off for 15-25 minutes then jolt awake. I don't know why I was so jumpy.

The man behind me, held me by my arms as the man infront of me came closer while reaching into his pocket.

The man took out the longest needle I've ever seen. I started thrashing around. Needles scare me to death.

Innocentia used to prick me with needles on the inside of my thighs as punishments. I've been scared of needles ever since.

The man held me firmer, with his arm holding my stomach and his other hand holding my chin up, with his thumb and middle finger on my pressure point.

I opened my mouth to scream but the look I received from the man holding the needle told me to shut the fuck up.

I kept my mouth shut and just carried on trembling. I broke into a cold sweat with tears running down the corners of my eyes.

The man behind me pulled my chin up further, to the point were I was making eye contact with him.

I could feel his hard on pressing on my back. He was actually enjoying the fact that I was trembling in his arms out of fear.

My fear actually aroused him. I honestly don't know why it surprises me. He is here to kidnap me afterall.

I felt a prick on my neck, which means the man infront of me finally injected me with the needle.

My mind instantly went fuzy. I could see dots dancing about in my vision. The world slowly went dark, as I felt myself being lifted up.

~~~